Chapter 2

"Ugh. These god da-" I almost pushed a stick away, but I didn't, cause I saw a house. But what I'm asking myself is, "Whose home is in THE FOREST!?". I'm guessing them. Let's just move along. I walked towards a tree so I can sleep. But what I forgot at home was... MY BLANKET!, "Well Levi, get comfortable." It's really weird talking to myself, but when it comes to a really bad situation, you must talk to yourself, and comfort yourself.

After it was tomorrow, I opened my eyes. Of course, Levi.  But I saw this blonde haired girl with a blue dress, and pinkish, reddish eyes.

  But I saw this blonde haired girl with a blue dress, and pinkish, reddish eyes

"Hello!?" The blonde haired girl greeted me. She had beautiful blonde hair, beautiful eyes, a beautiful voice- Okay, Levi. I think everyone gets it.

"Hey." I sat up and started wiping my eyes.

"How come you're sleeping here?" She asked me.

"Oh. Um, because... Uh." I didn't want to tell that I need the orbs, or else she'll maybe call 911, so they can arrest me. So, I told her a lie. "My girlfriend kicked me out of the house."

"Oh, so you have a girlfriend?"

"No no no. I meant my roommate kicked me out."

"Oh. Well, my name is July, what is your name?"

"My name is Levi." I got up and started wiping my pants and back.

"JULY!?" This lady yelled the blondie's name out. It didn't sound like a lady. It sounded like a grandma. But, like those rich grandma's.

"I need to go. But I hope I see you around." She ran to the house. Well at least I know her name. And her beauty.