49

(I have no idea who this guy is but we're just gonna pretend he's a producer working on the movie with selena and harry lol bare with me)

JessiePaul:It's been a blast working with these two so far! It's insane to me the amount of talent they both hold, as I am blown away by their work every time the director yells 'action!', but what really sold it for me was their genuine and comfo...

JessiePaul:
It's been a blast working with these two so far! It's insane to me the amount of talent they both hold, as I am blown away by their work every time the director yells 'action!', but what really sold it for me was their genuine and comforting personas. Harry and Selena went out of their way to make sure all the cast and crew felt at home, and reassured everyone that is was okay to be getting their rest and not tiring themselves out. Selena even brought in donuts for everyone on set yesterday! There have only been positive vibes since shooting has started and it's all because of these two and everything they have done to make this the best experience yet. After being in this industry for a while, you'd have expected them to be full of themselves, arrogant, and just plain rude, but they were everything far from it. They're the perfect fit and they bring out the best in each other. I can't wait for you all to see this film. I hope you're all as excited as I am.

3,998,765 likes
89,542 comments
-

@harlenalove: OH MY FUCKING GOD. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

@harrystumblr: this made me tear up wtf

@harrystyles: This means the world. Thank you so much mate. H x

@selenagomez: Love love love you ❤️❤️❤️

@onlyharlena: im so happy harry and selena have each other, they both have two of the biggest hearts in not only the industry, but in the world. they're both alike in so many ways and im 100% convinced that they were MADE for each other. i admire them and their constant positivity and love that they never fail to spread all around the world.

selenagomez liked onlyharlena's comment

harrystyles liked onlyharlena's comment

-
surprise chapter because we hit 500+ votes today!! thank you all so so much for the love, you don't even know how much it means to me, i appreciate it so much and it only makes me want to continue and update even more than i already do ♥︎♥︎ with that being said, i hope you guys enjoyed this long ass chap! this was very fun to write and you'll probably see more long chapters like this one in the future. let me know if you guys enjoy them long like this or you'd rather them be short in the comments belooow!! ♥︎