Up All Night

• Dedicated to One Direction

I was about to tell them again there was no secret to keep when the boys burst into the room. "What secret?" Liam asked, wiping the sweat off of his face with a white towel he was carrying. "Oh nothing, just some girl talk." Danielle said coyly, standing up and going over to Liam for a hug, giving me a quick wink as she walked past me.

Eleanor and Perrie also stood up and found their partners, greeting them warmly. Even Alexis got up and boldly made her way over to Niall, who was busy at the food table in the corner. Harry came and sat down next to me on the now empty couch. "So how did you like the show?" he asked, a little out of breath. He grabbed my legs and pulled them on top of his lap, making me turn on the couch and lay down. He started tracing random patterns on my bare legs with his finger as he waited for my answer. "I liked it." I told him with a smile. "Good." he told me, returning a smile.

I glanced over to Alexis and my smile widened. She looked very smitten, as did Niall. They sat on the ground face to face. There was a big bowl of large marshmallows in between them and they were playing chubby bunny. Both of their mouths were stuffed with marshmallows. "Hu-ee Unny." Niall tried. "Ah! I -in" Alexis tried claiming victory. Niall shook his head, "Ah-uh. -ou ha- to hay Hu-ee Unny w- -ore -ime." he told Alexis with marshmallows over following from his mouth. Alexis glared at him but stuffed one more marshmallow into her mouth. "Chubby Bunny." she said slowly. Niall somehow managed to close his mouth and swallow the fluffy treats. Alexis went to the bathroom and spit them out in a paper towel. It seemed I wasn't the only one watching the game. When Alexis walked back out, everybody cheered for her. She did a little curtsy and sat back down next to Niall. "Fine, fine, you win." he admitted, bowing down to Alexis. "But I demand a rematch later." he said in his strong Irish accent. "You're on."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. The room fell silent as Nicky stuck her head though the door. "Sorry to interrupt, but everything is ready for the fan meet and greet." she told the boys. "Stay here?" Harry turned to me and asked. "It'll only be like thirty minutes then we can go do something fun." he said, getting up from the couch. What was I going to say, no? "Okay." I agreed. His smile reappeared and he gently brushed the hair out of my face then kissed my forehead. The rest of the boys also said similar things to the girls they were with. Us girls all huddled together and watched the boys leave.

"So long, farewell

Au Wiedersehen, adieu

Adieu, adieu

To you and you and you..."

The boys sang as they exited the room. They got louder as they walked down the hallway, their voices echoing off of the walls.

The girls and I talked some more, getting to know each other better while the boys were gone. We swapped phone numbers and chatted about the boys. "You're going to have your hands full with Harry. He's a naughty boy." Perrie warned. I had given up trying to convince them that Harry and I weren't together because they wouldn't believe me. The boys were gone more than thirty minutes. They ended up coming back almost an hour and a half later. They each held loads of gifts in their arms. Most of the stuff didn't make any sense to me. Louis held a lot of carrot related things, Liam had a box set of Disney movies, and Harry held a bunch of stuffed turtles. Niall's gifts were more understandable, most of them having to do with Ireland. Zayn got a lot of hand made things Iike friendship bracelets and such.

Louis stretched his arms up over his head and let out a fake yawn. "Well, I'm pretty knackered. I think I'm just going to head back to the hotel." he announced, grabbing Eleanor by the waist and pulling her closer to him. "Yeah right, like you're a really going to get any sleep whilst Eleanor is here." Harry remarked with a smirk. I looked up at him with wide eyes, shocked that he would make such an inappropriate comment to his best friend. It turned out, Louis didn't find it appropriate either, so he threw one of his carrots at Harry's head. Harry tried to move, but didn't get out of the way in time. The vegetable hit him straight on the forehead. "Ow!" Harry whined, rubbing his head. "Should've had a V8!" Louis yelled with a big smile plastered on his face. "I think we'll head back with you too." Liam spoke up, looking down at Dani for confirmation, like he was silently asking permission. Dani gave a small nod and Liam smiled down lovingly at her, cuddling closer to her side.