Chapter 1

Jason's P.O.V.

Feeling refreshed from my shower after my stressful day at work I hear my phone ringing and groaned, recognizing the ringtone for my crazy ex-girlfriend. Taking a quick glance at the screen I debated whether or not to answer, then heaving a heavy sigh I answered "Hey....Miley." I squeezed my eyes shut and clamped my jaw when she whined "I miss you baby." Letting out another long, heavy sigh I said "Miley..." but she cut me off before I could say anything else.

"Just give me another chance Jason, please?" I sighed, again, and went to say something when my door burst open. I looked up with a scowl on my face and started saying "WHAT THE HELL MA-?!" but, before I could finish he snatched the phone and yelled "YOU'RE A SLUT, STOP CALLING!!!" He then hung up on her protests with a satisfied smile on his face. I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips at the faux innocent smile on his face. "You've wanted to do that for a while, huh?" I asked as I shook my head.

He scoffed in mock hurt before saying "I would never intentionally be rude. Do you think so little of me?" I shook my head at him and replied "So what's up man? Why are you here?" He chuckled and said "Always straight to the point." He shook his blonde hair as his blue eyes got a mischievous glint and continued "You're my wing man tonight, we're going to Red Poison." After a slight pause he said "Hurry up, you take as long as a chick with your pretty boy looks."

He chuckled at his own joke before a scowl formed on his face when I said "Come on Riley, you know I'm more like a chick repellent since Miley." He just waved my comment off while saying "Stop being a pussy and get some instead." He then sighed and muttered "Man that chick messed with your head." as he walked into my closet muttering things about relationships. When he came back out he had some dark blue jeans, a black T-shirt, and a dark blue and black plaid button up shirt.

I barely had time to register what it was before he threw it at me saying "Get dressed pretty boy we're leaving in 15 minutes." Glaring at the closed door I childishly stomped to my en-suite bathroom to get ready.

Riley's P.O.V.

As I'm walking down the hall back to the living room I heard Jason stomping around and yelled "Stop acting like a child and hurry up, I want a drink in my hand and a girl on my lap!!!" Chuckling quietly to myself I flopped down on the couch, laid my head back, and closed my eyes. What I didn't intend on was falling asleep, guess my work day really wore me out.

                                                                                                 ***30 Minutes Later***

tap

tap

tap

Groaning I rolled over and covered my face. "GET THE HELL UP RI!!!" Jason's loud voice snapped me out of my sleepy haze and I tried to jump up but ended up falling face first onto the floor. Groaning in pain I rolled over to see Jason's phone pointed at me and I reached up to snatch the phone but he jumped back and said "Now I have black mail, try to make me do something dumb I'm just going to show every girl you meet this video." Then he snorted a short laugh.

When he turned his back and started walking away I quietly got up and was about to tackle him when he said "Don't even think about it Ri." I started to pout like the man-child I am when he followed up with "I don't want you messing up my clothes, I'm trying to get laid tonight." and my pout morphed into this big stupid grin 'cause I knew I got to him. With his head in the fridge he threw over his shoulder "And stop grinning, this has nothing to do with you."

Shaking my head I say "Man I swear you can read my mind or something Jay."

"Naw, it's just a best friends thing. Shit, you're lucky I'm still friends with your dumb ass." In mock hurt I grabbed my chest and said "That hurts man, you wound me." Then laughing I continue, "alright pretty boy, lets go."