Day In The Life [2]*

Day In The Life

Chapter 2

Right here's the net instalment of my blog, diary thingy. This is all about the day Jasper and the Pixie arrived at the house. And I can tell you that it wasn't one of the best days of my life. It was too happy and cheerful for my liking. Do you know how demanding Little Miss Pixie is? Cor. Jazzy on the other hand I can live with. That say is something I'm never going to forget. Here is... The She Devil Arrives, With Captain Scars...

Me and Edward were walking back to the house, from hunting. Found me a good old grizzly. Anyway we were walking through the woods to the mansion we call home only to find boxes, which looked like they mostly contained clothes. With a few to the side containing various other things. They were cluttered around the steps which lead up to the porch; at that point Carlisle stepped out to pick up one of the boxes.

"Carlisle what's going on?" Edward called out. Who was just as curious as I was.

"We have some new family members. Two to be exact, come and say hi." Me and Edward just looked at each other. But we were both thinking the same thing. 'New family members?'

"Wait what do you mean new family members?" Edward called across to Carlisle.

"I don’t know why don't just read his mind, might just be a good idea" He just gave this look as if to say 'I knew that'.

Poor Eddie he didn't know that, and I did. Such a shocker...

Carlisle had walked inside without answering Edwards’s question, so we decided to follow him into the house. Only to find a lot more boxes inside.

There they were the two people who have invaded into our lives.

And are still there now.

The male was tall with shoulder length dirty blonde hair, strait nose and red eyes. Damn he was a new-born or a human drinking vampire, most likely the latter. My eyes had changes colour from a blood red to a golden colour a year or two ago. Anyway back to the male, he was cover in scars loads of scars. What had he been through? Most likely was in a war by the looks of him, and how he held himself.

Then there was the female who of which was standing next to Rose, and Rose well she didn't look to happy about that, with the look on her face told me that she didn't like this new girl very much; and I can see why she was literally jumping up and down on the spot. She was short, shorter than Esme. The girl had spiky black/brown hair, which was all over the place. Golden eyes that's a good sign.

"So what’s going on then?" I quickly asked before Edward blew a fuse.

"I'm Alice, and this is my partner Jasper. We’re moving in with you and your family. We’re going to be in he room at the back of the house with the large window. So if you need us we'll be there, plus could you help carrying in our stuff. Thank you Emmett... Edward.”... I had nothing to say to that. I mean she walks in, us not knowing who she is and she tells us where she is going to be staying, and what we can do to help her. Unbelievable!

Yep, Alice was just as much of a pain then as she is known. I mean I should have turned her down and told her and Jasper to leave our home, but I couldn't do that. Esme was delighted to have some more family so if I said no Esme wouldn't have been very happy with me. Carlisle on the other hand I felt obliged to let them stay, to have a home a family as the Cullen's gave that to me. Edward on the other hand didn't take it too well, and definitely didn’t have the same thoughts as me as you see... Right about now.

"What? No! You are not moving into my room. You can't just come here telling us what to do. We have no clue to who you are or where you come from." Wow he has a bit of a temper.

"Alice, Jasper please goes on upstairs and continues with your unpacking Emmett will be right up. I just need to have a little word with Edward here" He then grabbed Edward by the are and led him out into the forest.

Wow he has a temper.

"We’ll all I have to say is welcome to the family Alice and Jasper Cullen."

Well that was a little insight to Jasper and Alice's arrival. They cause Eddie to have a little temper tantrum, and caused the deaths of five trees with his huge hands... Poor trees. Rose soon got over aversion to Alice when they found out they both had a love for clothes, Me and Jasper got a long strait away cause he was always quiets and I kept getting on his nerves. And that's it. This was... The She Devil Arrives, With Captain Scars...

**********************************************************************************************************

All rights go to Stephanie Meyer

**********************************************************************************************************