Links- A One Shot Doctor Who Fanfic.

Links-

"Had, come on. We're going to be late for fame!" she yelled, knocking on the dormitory door. Hadiya stepped out, in a just-under-the-knee purple silk dress, a string of shining pearls around her neck. "Hadiya Saxon, graduate from mechanics academy, style extraordinaire, going to red carpet events already. Hadiya means guide to righteousness or gift, you know." Hadiya exclaimed, arms spread wide. Yeah, graduate, if she could stop playing with that dark brown hair in class. Jenny sighed.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Doctor!" Donna yelled, running after him. She needed to get better shoes that high heels. "I get that you think this enemy of yours is near, and I get you think Jenny is here, but how?" The Doctor sighed. "Time lord sensor thi- look, Donna, you don't care. Trust me. Just follow me. If he has Jenny, it's not a good sign. Like, really really not a good sign. I don't even know how she survived, but I'm not risking losing her again." Both of the Doctor's hearts were pounding as he ran through the brightly lit room, doging important looking celebrities and thinking madly as he went, his mind a buzz of thoughts and theories. Then he saw her. In a blue tight dress just under the knee, black tights, and blue high heels- Tardis blue high heels- to match, it was his Jenny.

"Don't you- er, think that dress might be a bit... a bit short? I mean, I know that- I just think- should be mentioned..."

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Dad!" Jenny exclaimed, running towards to spiky haired man. He had blue converse on- Tardis blue converse- and a tuxedo with a black tie. After a hug that seemed like it had been forever since last exchanged, his face fell upon seeing the light brown haired girl, who looked rather confused at his stare. "You..." he said. No fob watch, not the same person, but still looked like the Master and- who else? "What's your name?" The girl turned her head slightly, frowning with lips painted bright red, and said; "Hadiya Saxon, daughter of Lucy Saxon. You probobaly recognized me because I looked like my mum or something, a lot of humans know her. Not sure why."

_______________________________________________________________________________

The doctor took a deep intake of breath, and after several moments he told her, "No, but I knew your dad. I thought you looked like someone but I couldn't recall who it-" Behind Hadiya, Jenny was madly waving her arms and shaking her head. She had been told all about her dad. And her mum. Hadiya had been sent out to do an odd job once in class after someone almost told her, and the teacher had explained to them and warned them not to mention it to Hadiya. She couldn't let him tell her.

"Hadiya is my best friend here." she explained. "I was sent here after I had a little trouble after I crashed a ship- don't ask- to get a better grip on Mechanics. 68th century, Oxford School of Mechanics. But, I suppose... Well, if you don't mind me saying, er, dad, I don't think I'll need to do much flying now."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Donna flashed a large smile at the Doctor and looked back to Jenny.

"Of course you won't, not in the Tardis. But..." Donna really hoped he wasn't going to ground her from adventures for a week. "You can bring a plus one to more than a movie premier, you know."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Later on the Tardis...

"You're the Doctor, just the doctor, you go around saving planets and every few weeks the universe with your companion slash companions, you're a Time-lord from the planet Gallifrey which burnt in the great Time War like my dad, you have two hearts, can survive a lot and are the most amazing person ever. Oh, and you have cool hair. Apart from that, no, she hasn't mentioned you that much."

Jenny blushed absolutely pink, brushing her sleek blond hair away from her face.