Chapter 1 This is The Beginning

Okey,to start things off my name is Chris Jeremy and this is a story about my childhood life and all the adventures me and my bros had when we were young.Okey lets start!

It all started when I was in 1st grade.

I was the most silent kid in my class but that doesn't bothered me because im not the only one without a friend back then.

But when I was in 4th grade,I was a little embarrassed back then.

Its not because of me being you know...not as intelligent as the other kids,its actually about me not having friends back then,I didn't made any eye contact and I never made the first move...So was the most lonely kid in my school.

But when I was in 6th grade I wanted everything to change.

So I started to make friends but the first day didn't go so well.Every night I try searching the internet on some tips on how to make friends without wetting yourself.Yeah...don't mind that...So as I was saying,everyday I followed the instruction carefully on a guy named Gregory Chau.

You see Gregory was one of those kids who had different hobbies like collecting hair that had fallen off from some kid's head.It wasn't a good idea,actually IT WAS A BAD IDEA.But back then I was so desperate that I go for it and it was something I'll regret for the rest of my life.

Okey I'm gonna continue the story in the next chapter.Thanks for Reading