My Horse Life

We spend a lot of our days either keeping our nose stuck in a book, wasting our lives partying, watching tv or playing video games, or hanging out with our friends. People say a friend is someone that is there for you listens to your crap and loves you for who you are. Meanwhile if you think about it an animal can have that affect to. The animal that I feel can have an effect on me is a horse. It all started when I was seven, my mom had asked me to come into her office so she could discuss with me some things. My mother asked me, "Do you want to learn how to ride?" I said with so much joy almost like my heart was pounding 100mph, "Yes!". So my journey began we started riding lessons off of a girl named Jonelle she was very nice. So when I started riding I used my princess bicycle helmet. My trainer said I would need to have a real helmet if I wanted to continue with this hobby. So my first lesson took place on this horse named Katie. She was a short stalky brown horse that treated me with love. When I first met her I was scared because I was shorter than her but she showed me that it was okay by hugging me with her furry neck. I then reqlized that she liked me. Fast forward. I turned eight and my mom and dad had gotten me a reL saddle but that was not the real suprise. A few months later my trainer had said to my parents that it might be time for me to get my own horse. When my mom and dad had told me I was so excited I had got to go see this horse named Baby a couple weeks later. I later decided that I wanted to get her. So we bought her when we went to go pick her up it was pouring down rain she had done the same thing when I met Katie she wrapped her neck around me giving a hug. This is when I realized that she was going to be my best friend forever. Now you guys are probably thinking this is cheesy but it is true. I had joined this thing called 4-H and decided I wanted to ride my horse at there horse shows. She was the best but just like any other animal she was stubborn. There were times when she didn't want to stand when she had to do the work when she didn't want to but most of the time she did what she was told. So 2 more years passed when I got the news. My vet had come down when I was ten and had told me that my horse had!