The Curssed Night

Kili wandered around the dining hall picking up plates from the celebration his uncle just held. The dwarf Merrida walked in to help him clean. "Hello Master Kili," she said. "How are you doing?" She asked smiling in his direction. "I'm alright Merrida, how are you?" She shrugged and Kili got suspicious. "Merrida, is something wrong?" She only turned her face away from him and stayed silent.

Merrida walked out of the room and Kili continued to wipe down the table in silence. He looked down and saw a gold coin on the floor. "Well some people! Probably trying to steal his treasure!" He stuffed the coin in his pocket and continued cleaning. The room was a mess. Dwarves could be real messy sometimes. He saw Fili's plate and saw his food scrapes on neatly put on his plate. Then he saw all of the other plates with no food on the plate and the scraps all around them. He walked to that side of the table and wiped until it was clean.

He heard Merrida scream from the kitchen. He tried to run to her but when he arrived at the door, something hard hit him in the head. He fell to the ground and he saw Merrida cowering on the ground. The masked assassin walked to her with a blade in his hand. All he saw was the man push the bade down, and a scream before all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like this chapter? It took me a while and I knew it was kinda boring in the middle. Feedback is appreciated and I hope you'll be honest.