Bonus

*INCEST WARNING*

Hey guys!! So I made this chapter due to the number of reads this book has gotten which is a little over 8k which is a lot more than what I expected it would have. I know I said I was going to work on the second part of this book, and I am, but right now I have another book, which is Son of Apollo, that is still in progress. I think I will do the second book once that one is finished. But for now, have this little something something I made so that you guys can sort of know the characters a bit. 

Thank you, and happy reading!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eros POV

"Come on out Eros. I wanna see you." 

"No, I don't have any clothes so can you please pass me one?"

"Don't worry Darling, we know you don't have clothes. So come on out or we're going in." those poopy heads! 

"I only have a shirt on!"

"5-4-3-2-1!" I stepped back from the bathroom door as Sasha picked the lock and entered with Alexis. 

"Fuck baby boy, you look delicious" I tried to cover as much as I could with the shirt, but it really didn't do much.

"D-don't say those words, Alexis, you know mom doesn't like us saying them." they were getting closer to my body, looking at it more intently.

"I would usually agree with you, Eri, but Alex is right on this one; I could just eat you up." He spanked my buttcheek making me let out a tiny squeak. I turned to scold him, but he just gave me a kiss that left me speechless. "Amazing." 

My cheeks were burning from how red they were, and I couldn't stop looking between the two of them. Alexis took one of my hands and lead me out to my bedroom, where Alexis sat down on the bed and I sat on his lap, letting Sasha sit next to us. "You're so beautiful Eros, just like the God you were named after." 

Alexis was now patting both me and Sasha. I often wondered if he had sex with us just because we were 'gorgeous' as he put it, and there was truly no evidence that he didn't. He had never told us that he loved us, we weren't public so he never gave us kisses when we weren't in public, he never took us on dates, you know, the usual stuff you do when you sincerely care about the person you're in a relationship with. I'm not blaming him for it. I'm just wondering why he's like this. I feel like one day, he's just gonna leave, tell us it was all a joke and leave. 

Each second these thoughts passed through my head I felt like they were truly going to happen, and I was so immersed in them that I didn't know I was crying until small droplets were hitting my hands. I looked down at them and quickly tried to wipe them away, but the thoughts just kept coming back, so the tears came coming back and it was just all a horrendous cycle. 

"Eri! Eri what's wrong baby?" Sasha was cradling my head in his hands, trying to get me to calm down. I tried, I really did, but my mind just doesn't let those thoughts go. I hated my mind for this, but I couldn't do anything about it. "Eri baby please calm down. Breathe baby breathe" He started to breathe in and out slowly, trying to get me to do the same, instead I just looked like a blubbering mess when I tried. Nevertheless, he still tried and still failed, until I felt a warm hand at the back of my neck massaging it and adding pressure.

"Calm down. You're gonna have an asthma attack, and we don't need one right now." the tiny amount of pressure and the massages helped a lot to calm me down. I looked over at Sasha and started to mimic his breathing. 

"Ok, now that we have you all calmed down, what happened?" unlike last time, I didn't start crying when I thought all about it. You know how they say that twins have such a strong bond that they can sometimes come up with their own language? Well, Sasha and I had something of the sort. We didn't invent our own language but we could accurately know what the other is trying to say by actions and looks. So I told Sasha what I was thinking, making him look between Alexis and me. He told me to go behind him so I tried, but Alexis seemed to know what I was about to do and wrapped his arms around my hips, not letting me go. 

"I don't know your language yet, but I sure as hell know how to read people. You're not going anywhere until you tell me what just happened." that little gruff voice did things to me that I rather not explain. 

I looked up at Sasha, giving him a pleading look so that he could help me, however, he just gave me a look that he couldn't do anything. "I'm waiting" his hand slipped up to my nipple and started to circle it through the shirt. "I know how sensitive your nipples are Eros, I also know how to edge you just right" his hand was getting closer and closer to my nub, yet not quite there.

"Come on, tell me." he slowly whispered in my neck. Jesus Christ, he knew how to play my strings.

"I-I" Sasha apparently couldn't handle seeing me suffer/enjoy this anymore so he told Alexis.

"He thinks this is all a joke to you. And frankly, the way he explained it to me, it looks a bit like that to me too." Alexis immediately stopped the torture he had going on in my body and looked straight at Sasha. "You never tell us you love us, never take us out on dates, I'm worried."

Sasha saw that Alexis seemed paralyzed so he grabbed my hand and yanked me to his side. "I may love the both of you the same, but I will protect Eros with everything in me. So if this is all a joke to you, I suggest you stop right now." I was now hiding behind Sasha, very scared of what Alexis would say and do, but surprisingly he just looked at the both of us, a very complicated expression in his eyes now; as if he was trying to figure something out. "Let's go Eros." 

I grabbed Sasha's hand, and we were about to start leaving the room when Alexis suddenly stood in front of us and then slowly, gave us both a forehead peck. Then a nose peck with a cheek peck followed by a neck peck. And for the last one, he kneeled in front of us and gave a kiss on an ankle. 

"Do you not see, my sweet ones, that I belong to you. Everything you ask of me shall be given, anything you want me to do I will do. I love you Sasha Jonah Jacoby. I love you Eros Kaden Jacoby."