Deception: Take 2

Frisk's POV:
As blood stained my clothes, everything else turns black. Then the two buttons appear. CONTINUE or RESET. I've never reset before, and I don't intend to start now. Like every time, I hit CONTINUE.
_______________________
I wake up at the tip of Mt. Ebott. Thinking about what just happened, I remember the last thing Sans said.

"Don't die, okay?"

But I did die. And I SAVED after Sans teleported away. Any minute now...

"Heya, kiddo," Sans says.

I turn around. "Oh, hi again."

Sans peers down the hole. "Seems like your task at hand is pretty hard. You sure you don't want a hand?"

"No, it's fine," I say.

"You sure?"

"I'm not changing my mind," I say stubbornly.

"You died last time!"

Mentioning the point that I died, I consider the possibility of Sans tagging along. I would be fine having him, and (Y/N) would get to meet him.

"Well, considering it, having you come wouldn't be a bad idea," you say.

"Finally. It's about time," Sans laughs and puts a hand on your shoulder. I jump in.

But before I can, Sans grabs my forearm. "Um, Frisk, could we try a less hurtful method?"

"Haha, yeah." I remember that Sans only has 1 HP. "A shortcut, I assume?"

Sans sighs. "Sadly, yes."

We don't need to say anything. I grab Sans' hand, and I find myself at the bottom of the hole- again.

"Welp," Sans says. "Where first?"

"Sans, you've got to understand what happened. I died for a reason."

"Please, Frisk, can't we just stick with the current situation?"

"Exactly. This is the current situation!" Frustrated I say,"I came down here to find Asriel- er, Flowey. But there's a bigger situation.

"My friend, (Y/N), is down here. Asriel, not Flowey, is down here. And this, this-" No, I can't tell him about the hate inside me. It took a lot to earn his trust. I don't want to take it away. I sigh. "You won't understand."

"Frisk, it's fine. You can tell me anything," Sans says.

"'You can tell me anything,' you say. But do you tell me anything?" My hands ball into fists by instinct.

"Well, no but-"

I just sigh and shake my head. "Just go to Waterfall. That's where (Y/N) is."

Again, I grab his hand, and disappear in a flash of blue.

Splash! Wet. Everything is wet. My clothes, backpack, and hair is soaked. Floating downwards, I swim up.

My head pops out of the water. I'm in Waterfall... just .... I'm  in the water. I grab hold of the sandy Waterfall flooring, and push yourself out.

Sans, who always seems to be behind me, says, "Hope the water doesn't taste too dry."

"Ohhhh, so now is the time to make a pun?" I say, frustrated at Sans. "That was a horrible pun!"

"Well, I haven't made one all day, have I?" Sans points out.

"... Can you just dry me?"

"With what? I don't exactly have a towel at hand, and-"