Angels of Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi Song/FanFiction)

Inu: "So this will be a one-shot/songfic! Because I have no life!"

Yugi: "What song?"

Inu: "Well it revolves around Avril lavigne's song Girlfriend EDITED to fit my needs! But there is one other song in here See My Soul by Push Play It was necessary you will see why."

Inu: "Right so Summary Disclaimers and warnings Yugi… GO!"

Summary: Yugi is dating Anzu because of blackmail and has secret feelings for the school's bandAngels of Darkness's lead singer Yami Sennen. Yami has feelings for Yugi as well but Yugi is dating Anzu. How will Yami steal Yugi?

Disclaimers I don't own the YGO characters or the song(s).

Warnings CONTAINS ANZU/TEA BASHING DON'T LIKE DON'T READ!

FYI- Yugi is in the middle of his junior year and Yami is a senior!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels of Darkness

Yugi Moto was staring at the poster of the school band, Angels of Darkness. They were having a concert during lunch time in the auditorium. Yugi loved the band more than anything else. They sang pop/rock music. Unlike most of the kids in the school, they're not completely arrogant, conceited or snobbish even Marik, the band's drummer and Bakura, the band's base player. They were just occasionally an ass or a little bit insane. Then there was the lead guitarist, Seto Kaiba. He was okay but mostly he always kept to himself except when he was around Yugi's best friend, Joey. Yugi can't understand what's with the lead guitarist attitude when Joey was around.

Yugi's eyes drifted to the lead singer, Yami's picture and sighed. Yugi was deeply in love with the lead singer ever since he saved him from the bullies in the beginning of his junior year.

Flashback

Yugi just said his goodbyes to his friend, Joey and headed to his English class. The halls were already empty and the bell was going to ring any moment. Not wanting to be late he picked up his pace and ran right into someone.

Yugi was harshly fallen on his back into the floor. Realizing what happened he snapped his head up and said, "Oh my Ra! I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!"

But Yugi was picked up in his shirt's collar. "What the hell are you doing! I could have been hurt! You're going to pay this!"

Yugi looked up and gasped when he realized it was Ushio he ran into. Yugi cursed his damned luck and started to squirm.

"Well, well, well if it isn't little Yugi! How have you been?" Ushio smirked and pulled back his arm and flung it forward into Yugi's right cheek sending him flying into the nearest locker.

Ushio towards Yugi and was about to kick him when he was yanked back and thrown into the floor.

"What the Ra do you think you're doing!"

Yugi looked up and saw a man who looked similar to himself but had a more mature features around himself. He had his back on Yugi in protective stance so Yugi couldn't see his face.

"Whatever. It's not worth my time." Ushio said as he stood up and left.

The man turned to Yugi and kneeled next to him. He put a hand on Yugi's shoulder and looked into Yugi's lilac innocent eyes and smiled, "You okay, little one?"