Jealousy

"Sharon," Steve said, standing up. Next to him Natasha stood up too.

"Agent 13, what brings you here? I thought you were on Tony's side," the Black Widow said with a cold tone to her voice.

"I helped Steve, just like you did. Only I didn't get caught," Sharon said hotly. Noticing the tension between the two women, Steve cleared his throat.

"Well, it's nice to see you again," he said, and forced a smile on his face. It silent for a moment, then Sharon spoke once more.

"Steve, can I please talk to you?" She asked. "In private." The blond soldier scratched his head and looked around. Bucky was evidently smirking, and T'Challa was staring at the scene like he was watching a movie. Natasha was, well she was frowning, her green eyes radiating with a strong emotion. He turned back around to face Sharon.

"Sure, I guess," he said.

Natasha glared at Steve and Sharon as they walked out of the room. She didn't understand why she hated Sharon so much now. She never really hated her before. She actually had respected Sharon. But why was that she felt a growing feeling of loathing deep down in her body?

"Jealous much?" Natasha heard a voice say behind her. She turned around to see a smirking Bucky, who she kicked hard in the shin, then sat down next to T'Challa.

"Okay, I'll shut up," Bucky said, rubbing his shin and cursing in pain.

Meanwhile, Sharon was taking Steve to a different room, which looked like a bedroom, in fact. They have bedrooms in the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility? Steve thought. She closed the door behind her and turned to face Steve. His face was blank, and he seemed confused as to where she took him.

"So?" Sharon said, raising her arms up.

"Um..." Steve responded, clearly confused.

"Don't pretend like nothing happened between us," Sharon said, looking pointedly at Steve.

"What?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"We kissed remember? At the airport, before the battle started," she replied. Steve noticed that she seemed a bit impatient.

"So what?" He asked. Sharon rolled her eyes and moved toward him. Soon her lips were on his. Steve was startled, but he reluctantly kissed back. This doesn't feel right, he thought to himself. He quickly pulled away from her after a few seconds.

"Um, Sharon? I don't think that we should -" Steve was interrupted by Natasha who entered the room. Noticing how little space was in between the two, she raised an eyebrow and looked annoyed.

"I'm sorry, did I step on your moment?"she said, smirking.

"Um, what do you need Natasha?" Steve asked. Natasha, not Nat, the Black Widow observed. Steve must not be happy, although he was trying hard not to show it.

"Fury needs you for something," she replied plainly, ignoring Sharon completely. Steve glanced at Sharon, then followed Natasha out the door.

"So, are you finally hooking up with Sharon? You know, you should thank me for introducing her to you," Natasha said as they walked in the hallway. Steve sighed.

"I told you. It doesn't feel right. I don't think that I love her," he said. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Then why were you two making out?" She asked him, cocking an eyebrow up. Steve widened his eyes.

"How did you know that?" He said.

"It was obvious from the amount of space between you two. And besides, Sharon's cheeks were flushed," Natasha pointed out, and smirked.

"Well, just so you know, she's the one who kissed me first. She made the first move," Steve said. They were at the conference room now.

"Okay then," Natasha said with a laugh. "See you later." She gave him a flirtatious wave, then walked toward the bedroom that Fury told her to stay in. Natasha smiled to herself. It was always fun to flirt with Steve. He never knew that much about love. But then again, neither did she. She sighed and felt a pain in her chest when she remembered that Steve was kissing Sharon. Ugh. Am I jealous?