len kagamine

len kagamine x reader
angst
9 - 2 - 17

*

A certain tune echoed through the walls of the stage, a pretty sound creating a piece of music exiting from the piano. The audiences watched intently,listening closely.

After the final press of the key, the audiences stood up and gave their big applauses to the wonderful performance. The male with golden yellow hair and electric blue eyes smiled at the crowd and bowed, exiting from the stage.

When he got off the stage, the boy immediately wore a sad expression on his face.

"I'll cheer you on, just do good, okay?"

"Yaaaay, your concert is going to be next week! I'm excited!"

"I love you, Len."

The sweet tone of his lover's voice echoed in his thoughts, clenching his fists tightly. He closed his eyes and walked to the dressing room, showing a smile to his manager, who happened to be his cousin.

"Rinto, I really miss [Y/n]... I want her to be here, but... but..." Len covered his face as tears spilled out of his eyes, crying silently.

"It'll be alright, we'll visit her after this program." Rinto gave a small pat on his cousin's back, then rubbing circles on it to calm him down. Len nodded, but somehow isn't able to stop his cries.

"Rinto, get out first, I need space for now." Len whispered, as Rinto nodded and implied with his plead.  "Don't do anything stupid." The male then went out the room and gave Len his time.

Len crashed to the floor, screaming his lungs out, along with a choke of sob.

It hurts him too much.

"[Y/n...], please come back to me..." he whispered in sorrow, more and more tears spilling out of his electric blue eyes as the clock ticks.

"I thought you won't leave me..."

"You said you won't."

"You promised me."

"Why did you leave me!?" Len shouted once again, his voice more hoarse this time.

'I'm sorry, Len.'

An echo of your voice, made him shoot up and look around the empty room.

"[Y/n]!?" Len shouted, "[Y/n], [Y/n], [Y/n], [Y/n]!" The boy shouted your name repeatedly. His eyes widened, his legs clashing to the floor once again.

"Look what you did to me, [Y/n].

You made me miserable.

Because you left me."

His voice was now monotonous and empty, along with his electric blue eyes who lost its beautiful gleam. Dark circles were visible underneath his eyes.

As if on cue, a gush of wind passed through his cold form.

"Len, I'm sorry." Your whispering voice was heard right beside his ear, as he quickly looked back and saw your gorgeous face.

"[Y-Y/n!]" Len shouted and enveloped you in a hug, but he didn't feel any warmth.

"I'm sorry for leaving you Len, but I want you to know that you are the most dearest person I have met. I want to spend my time with you, more and more. But I'm afraid that this is already my end. I really wanted to be Miss Kagamine, have three, heck, even six kids with you! But unfortunately, the future that I desired with you so much just... won't happen. So, don't dwell over someone like me and look for another person who will never leave you alone. I'm sorry for breaking the promise, you will always be in my heart.

Goodbye, Len."

With your last words, you planted a kiss on his lips

Your ghostly and cold ones brushed against his chapped and hot ones, a tear exiting from his electric blue eyes as he hugged you one last time before your form disappeared.

"I want to meet you right now."

Len muttered, as his form went outside his room.  An empty void was created in his heart, knowing the fact that he will never see you again.

Silently walking along the hallways of the building, Len reached the rooftop. His eyes shot up to the clear sky, admiring the full color.

"I'll be following you there, [Y/n]."

His sanity was eaten away even more when he saw your ghostly figure. He wanted to feel your touch more, he wanted to hear your mellifluous voice more. He missed you more. As the time flew, his sanity was taken away in a slow process.

As tear oozed out his electric blue eyes, Len walked up towards the railings of the rooftop.

"Hello, [Y/n]."

Not even hesitating for a second, Len jumped off the rooftop.

A smile formed on his lips as he fell, his form crashing to the cold floor below.

"Len-!"

*

do you guys wanna know who the hecc called his name in the end???????

i might make a second part.

but is this confusing or what because like its my first time writing so excuse my grammar