Guest Staring On Austin And Ally

you were a guest star on Austin and Ally, and you were a huge Ross Lynch fan. you were exstatic that you were finally meeting him. on top of that, you got to spend an entire day with him. the whole morning of filming, you noticed Ross glancing at you when he thought you werent looking. you blush each time, and try to ignore it. when it came time for lunch, you went to the snack table and picked up an apple to munch on. you see movement out of the corner of your eye. you turn your head to see Ross walking over to you casually. you hide a blush and smile. "hi.." you say shyly. Ross grins, "hello.. you're doing great so far, only a few more hours, then its over" he informs you. you nod a little, "thanks.. I cant even tell you how happy and honoured I am to be here" you say and blush. Ross smiles from ear to ear. "the honour is all mine" he winks and steps closer. you go red and fangirl in your head. "th-thanks" you stutter. "I'd love to get to know you better.. one day isnt nearly enough time for me to bask in your beauty" he compliments you with a smile. you blush harder and duck your head. "would you like to get together sometime..? maybe tomorrow night?" he asks you, his tone getting softer near the end. you look up at him and smile widely. "I-I"d love that" you tell him. Ross smiles widely and opens his mouth to say something else, but he's interupted by the director. "Five minutes!" he calls out. Ross smirks at you, "see you on set"