Prologue-

"Jeesi, Jeesi wake up!" I could hear Luka's voice calling for me. 

I've been walking between 2 blank rooms for what seems like days, one black, one white, one dark, one light. Never ending. I started to run from something, to someone, I could still hear Luka.  He was screaming, but for what?  For me? 

I was trying to run to him, trying to track his voice and find him, but no one was here. He keeps telling me to wake up but I'm not asleep. I'm awake and moving. 

I scream out, my vision becoming hazy, "Luka! Luka I'm right here!"

I feel a pain in my head and a stabbing ache in my side, I drop down to my knees, holding myself.  The walls begin to fade, things are spinning, things disappear, I'm dizzy. Everything is dark and blank for a moment I'm lost in what seems like space. Its cold and damp here. Strobe like light begin to flash and suddenly, I'm gone.

Its blank, until I'm sitting in my room staring into Luka's eyes. They're filled with worry and tears. Relief glazes over and he pulls me into a tight embrace. Holding me as if there was no tomorrow. 

After a bit he pulls back and looks at me blankly, questioningly. Only now am I realizing that im freezing but drenched in sweat, but Luka didn't seem to care. 

"What the fuck Jeesi, you were unconscious and you were twitching and hardly breathing, and the longer you were out for the less you were breathing and moving." Hes crying at this point and afterwards all he manages to mutter is, "You wouldn't wake up and you scared the living shit out of me and I love you." He sobs.

 I tried to speak but my body didn't allow words to come out.I love you too Luka, is all i screamed in my head. I had no idea what was happening, but i know it was bad.

A/N: Just a sneak peek, Hope you liked it. Leave a comment, vote, and follow. Make sure to  check out my other stories if you want, and let me know what you think.