In california

"When can we go see the house" I said "we have to go to pick up your dad first" mom said. when we picked my dad up and went to the house it was huge we had marble floor and a ball room it looked amazing it had two floors. "witch one is my room" l said “its the one up stairs to the right" dad said "ok I'll be unpacking my stuff‚"I said.

when I went in my room I could see that my dad went shopping. before we came here because there was a flat screen on the wall and a dresser thanks dad‚" I said. when I was done I texted Lucy.

me: hey Lucy you got a minute

Lucy: ya why

me: just wanted to let you know that were here

Lucy: cool so how big is the house

me: it's huge :-D

Lucy: I think I have to go it's getting pretty late over here

me: ok bye

Last night I couldn't sleep because I it was the week before school starts. I was kind of scared of what people would think of me. if I would make any new friends or if any body would like me. when I woke up I went down stairs to get something to eat. I could hear something scratching on the door when I opened the door I found a little beagle pup. I brought it in side so that I could see if it had a tag on it had nothing. tomorrow I'll get some photo s of it and put them around the the street to see if anyone claims him.

Comment what you think about this chapter and vote