Princess Of SAMCRO

INFO^^**~~

Name ☆ ~Breanna Teller

Age ☮ ~ 23

Looks ♫ ~ 5'8" chest length wavy wheaten blonde hair with side bangs that almost covers her left eye, aquamarine eyes, fair skin hourglass figure

Personality ❀ ~sarcastic, tomboy, stubborn, blunt, funny, kind, wise

Family ♣ ~ Gemma Teller-Morrow(Mother) John Teller(father-deceased), Thomas Teller(older brother-deceased) Jackson 'Jax' Teller(oldest brother) Clay Morrow(stepfather)

Background ☼ ~ She has an eidetic memory and when she was 18 she joined the Marines. She was honorably discharged after 3 years. She had made it to Gunnery Sergeant. She's an excellent sniper and a scrapper. She was stationed in Iraq for her first 7 months, DC for 6 months, Italy for 7 months and Louisiana for her last 16 months. She's had a crush on Juice since he was a prospect.

   ||| Prologue |||

2 years ago---- I smiled as I set my bags down. I was finally home. I snuck into the clubhouse and saw the guys in a circle discussing business. As usual. No one noticed me. They finally got done talking.

 "Did any of you idiots miss me?" I asked loudly. They all jumped and turned to face me.

 "Bree!!!" They all yelled, smiling. I found myself tackled in hugs all around. First Jax then Dad-I have no problem calling Clay 'Dad' mainly because he adopted me as soon as he married Mom when I was 8- then Tig, Chibs, Bobby, Piney etc. God I missed everyone so much!!