My mysteries

I just woke up and my spine is hurting. I expected to be lying in my cozy bed with little Joe but instead I am lying on a pile of hay. So I'm trying not to panic but I started hollering hoping someone woulf find me laying on the ground halve naked. I started walking to the north side of the woods but I think I been wlkking for three hours and I hungrer than a hippo in the dessert. So I layed down and it feeled as if I was getting wet so I looked down and there was a puddle so I started hydrating myself. As I restored my confidence I realized that I was going to survive and make it. So I started running to the north again when I fell in a snake hole. I couldn't quite get my foot out but I did, and I was bleeding! So I did what any person would do if they were in the wild, get a leaf of a oak tree and wrap it around my leg with some string I found. Oh and did I say my name and Kasey, now why would a sweet name like Kasey be in trouble like this. Then I found the road and started walking to the end of it, but t come find out I in the middle of nowhere because  the road does not have a ending point. While I was walking I found Sharon which is my friend lying on the groud with bite marks on here feet and legs. I knelt down to help her and then she whispered to me in these except word ( Kasey I sorry I did not mean to get you in this much trouble). I did not know what she was talking about because I thought I was just being pranked. "sharon I said don't  worry I will help you and you will survive and I never letting this or you". I ran to get help and this car was passing and it was this old man that looked as if he hasn't took a shower sense in forever, I asked if he could talk me and my friend to the hospital and he just looked as if I was talking spanish and drove off. As I thought about how cruel That man was I jumped in the ditch and drunk some of that dirty algae water that tasted like marshmallows. I ran back to kasey to give her some water and she was gone. I wa slosing my mind so I went back in the wood and took a nap like I was in my bed slobing on the pillow. Then I woke up and realized that it was a horrible dream, thank goodness.