Interview with Whisperingwater

Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.” 

                    ― Richard Bach

Meet my Wattpad bestie, Whisperingwater, aka Sam.

Sam and I started talking when she was working on her novel, Her Charming Secret (I believe she had posted the 13th chapter that day) and I'm proud to count her among my friends today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What's the story behind your username (or pen name)?

- Well, the pen name – It's Sam Ayers. Sam is my grandfather's name and I kinda took it after him. Ayers means Heir. So basically I'm Sam's Heir. 

And as for Whisperingwater, it's was something I experienced when I was Whitewater Rafting with my Dad. Our raft got stuck between huge rocks and there was a mini waterfall ahead, the whole world around me stood still for a whole minute. Total silence. No one said a word and that's where I heard the water whisper to me. It was just that sound of water that seemed like a whisper. So I used that. Not too creative, I'm afraid. 

(Haha! Unoriginal, perhaps, but interesting nonetheless :) )

2. Do you like music? If yes, what's on your playlist at the moment?

- Who doesn't like music? Oh wait! My Doggy doesn't! Tim is scared of a lot of things. Unfortunately, music just happens to be one of those things. 

On my playlist huh? (It needs to be updated.) 

1. Vanilla Twilight - OWL CITY

2. The Fault in Our Stars - Troye Sivan

3. A Thousand Years, Pt. 2 - Christina Perri feat. Steve Kazee

4. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

5. The Fall Song - Bridgit Mendler

6. How To Believe - Bridgit Mendler

7. Ishq Bulaava - Hasee Toh Phasee

(Valentine's Day Special)

8. Kabira Encore - Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani

9. What You Wanted - OneRepublic

10. Not About Angels - Birdy

Crazy collection? I know! 

(♫♥)

3. Do you play or have you ever played a musical instrument? If so, what?

- I learnt to play the Piano when I was a kid. Haven't played that for a very long time.  

4. In the interview with Elle, you said you hope to get an MBA. What inspired that decision?

- I don't really know. It just happened. One day I told my parents what I wanted to do in the future, they said okay. I think it worked out then. 

(Good luck!)

5. What are your favorite foods? (List as many as you like)

- Oh my! Anything and everything my Mum makes. I just love her cooking. I prefer Chinese cuisine though. 

6. Where would you go if you could travel anywhere? And why?

- Antarctica! I heard it was cool!