Once a Theif Always a Theif

Sorry I'm late again.
My laptop is still broken.
Life is still hard.

Enjoy chapter seven!

Seven

"Get out of my way Sebastian!" I warned. My tone was so harsh that Seb just stood there in front of me, staring at me with wide eyes.

"What has gotten into you man?" Seb said, frowning at me.

I could tell how scared and offended he felt, but I did not care. I detached my life from his, he can't annoy me anymore. I don't need him in my life.

"Talk to me." Seb said softly, his voice was so low as if he was trying his best not to cry.

"I have nothing to say to you." I said sharply.

"Dion!" He yelled, but there was nothing but hurt showing on his face.

"Why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you!"

Seeing him acting this hysterical over anything is very entertaining to watch. Nothing ever made him this agitated, even when he used to fight with dad he used to always maintain his calm and cool exterior. Our parents died and even that did not get to him.

I used to think it is weird how separated he usually is from his emotions, but it never got to me that he is just this selfish, egoistic human being.

He doesn't care about anyone but himself and now he finally decides to become this good protective big brother?

"I don't want you in my life." I said with gritted teeth.

"What?" Seb frowned at me.

"I said. I don't want you in my life anymore." I said louder this time, starting to get impatient.

"Why? What did I do?" He asked desperately.

I was starting to get tired of this conversation, he keeps on asking questions and I just want this to be over.

"You didn't do anything. You are just-" I paused, trying to figure out a way to let him down easy without sounding mean.

"Human." I said out loud.

Sebastian just stared at me with that same dumb frown on his face.

"You are nothing but a human." I snorted. I should not worry about hurting his feelings, he never worried about my feelings anyway. I don't even care about him, he means nothing to me now.

"What does that even mean?"

"I have changed. I'm more powerful than you could ever imagine. And you?" I paused, taking a good look at my pathetic brother then continued "You are weak, dumb and a useless human being who will hold me down. I need you to fuck off. For good."

Seb's eyes were wide open, but he couldn't find his voice. He just looked at me with utter shock and hurt as I stared coldly right into his eyes without flinching.

A smirk crept on my face at the sight of him being so speechless, usually it is very hard to keep his mouth shut.

A woman's laugh suddenly echoed in the air, startling poor Sebastian. It was cold and seductive, just how I like it.