Episode 1: A girl walks into a bar

Start from the beginning

We all laughed silently at Dean and the stereotypical fact that he's blonde. Dean shrugged and sat back down on his seat, still eying the girl who was now at a table toward the end of the café with Daniel.

"Why'd you choke like that?" I asked Clyde suspiciously. I had my reasons for actually getting nervous when she walked in but I thought I was the only one who knew her.

"I was just shocked to see Daniel having a girlfriend," Clyde said clearly lying through his teeth.

I could see the girl from the corner of my eye and as soon as she noticed us at the table, she froze dead still. I was afraid she was going to confront me so I stood up immediately.

"Let's go to Reece's place," I demanded and grabbed Reece by the arm.

The guys got up quietly, the awkwardness in them very evident, and tossed money towards the center of the table. I phucking walked out of that café without looking back, hopefully this would be the last time I saw that girl in my life.

"I slept with her," Clyde said as we walked towards the car.

"What?" I replied.

Clyde was often known to admit to sleeping with girls at random moments. We'd be watching a movie and in the middle of it he'd say something like "You now I humped Natalie?" out of the blue and causing many people to turn around and look at us like we're weird perverts.

"I slept with Dan's girlfriend, Tasha. That's why I choked," He stated and got into Reece's van. I suddenly had the urge to phucking throw up, granted it could have also been due to the fact that the waitress probably poisoned my food since she hated the fact that I still phucking lived.

"When did this happen?" Roger asked anxiously.

"Like a week ago," Clyde replied as Reece drove off.

"This is phucking great," I said shaking my head. They all looked at me suspiciously. "Remember that girl I met at that club last week and she took me to her place?" I asked them.

"That girl was Tasha?" Reece asked looking at me through the mirror. I nodded and the guys groaned in digust.

"You and Clyde shared a girl! I'm gonna be sick," Dean said.

"She sexted me," Roger sighed looking at him phone.

"Tasha did what? What the phuck is sext?" Clyde asked looking at Roger.

"It's kinky talk via text," Dean replied nervously. I looked at Dean who seemed very anxious as soon as he saw the girl to.

"Why are you looking so scared?" I asked Dean.

"Well you see, I met her at the beach one day and she left her phone on my towel by mistake. I didn't know whose it was so I went through it and I found a video..." He replied quietly.

"What like a porno? Some girls like that $hit," Clyde said casually.

"Yeah, a self-made porno," Dean replied with a perverted smile. "I think she realized I went through her phone and she was really rude when I gave it back to her," He shrugged.

"So let me get this straight. Clyde and Brandon slept with her-" Reece started to say.

"I didn't sleep with Tasha, we just made out and $hit," I replied honestly.

"Okay well Clyde banged her, Brandon did some $hit with her and Roger sexted her. What the phuck is wrong with you guys?" Reece asked shaking his head.

"And Dean watched her porno," Roger added and we all laughed.

"Maybe she has a sex disease," Dean said clearly thinking hard.

"You mean like an STD?" Reece replied looking at Dean in confusion.

"No like a sex brain disease," Dean clarified.

"The phuck is a sex brain disease? Don't you mean a mental illness, you phucking dumbass?" Clyde replied and smacked Dean on the head.

"Maybe she has one of that!" Dean agreed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Well whatever she has, you gotta tell Dan before he finds out," Reece said.

"No thank you, I don't feel like getting beat up by angry boyfriends today," Clyde said as Reece came to a halt outside his apartment.

"The girls a sloot, he should know," I said as we walked up to Reece's flat.

"Last time I saw Dan was four or five days ago and he didn't mention he had a girlfriend. So they must have started dating recently," Reece said as he opened the door to his apartment and collapsed on his couch.

"So then he is just gonna hate us for sleeping with his girlfriend and still like her because she didn't cheat on him... yet," Roger added and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, it is mid year holidays and we all know Dan is a Virgin Mary," I said as I sat down.

"So chances are since slots are gonna sloot, she'll look for some peni$ elsewhere," I reasoned.

"Since we're going to be bored as phuck during the holidays, let's just catch her cheating?" Reece said with a smile.

We all smiled at the idea. It would be fun and we would be helping Daniel out from saving him from his sloot of a girlfriend.

"Well Jon's having a party this weekend and Jon's sister is Tasha's friend," Clyde said getting a beer from the fridge.

"That's a start," Roger said with a smile.

"Alright that's a plan but how on earth do you catch a cheater?" I replied with a smirk...

* * * * *

Well that's the first part, hope it's alright and sorta catches your attention! So don't forget to vote, comment and fan if you haven't!

Brandon

THANK YOU @IamARyhard for the awesome cover!