5: I Can't Do Anything About You

" shisui. " Itachi's mother called out.

Shisui: .... Hai?

" Why did you chase risei away?"

Shisui: .... She can't be here. There is no place for her here.

" Because it's dangerous?"

Shisui: .... Um.

" You really underestimate her."

Shisui: what do you mean?

" You think she didn't know you did the entire thing on purpose to chase her away? She's not an idiot. She's like itachi. All too smart for their own good. I swear... Sometimes it's hard to read what's on their mind sometimes. That gentle smile that hides everything that assures."

Shisui: ..... Risei... Came to look for you?

" Um. Very straightforward this time. Shisui is being unreasonable. Why can't he understand? I just want to be by his side. It's not a difficult request."

Shisui: it's my way of protecting her. Or else... Itachi would have done it.

" Baka. Itachi is home. Shisui is happiness. What a lie."

Shisui: a lie...

" Itachi is home because itachi is shisui's friend. I stay by itachi, I get to see shisui. Seeing shisui is happiness. Shisui is home. Baka. You guys only think of themselves and act selfishly. What's wrong with all of you uchiha men!"

Shisui sweatdrops feeling that he was being scolded for not only himself " ha ha. Gomen?"

" That's better. Anyway!! Go get my risei back. She's cute and I still want to see her. Understand?!! This is an order from the main branch head's wife!! Understand?!! "

Shisui sweatdrops " Hai... "
_________________________________

" You must be risei." A girl came up to risei.

Risei: Hai. Is there something of the matter?

" I heard. You're an anbu. At your age... You must be very talented."

Risei: arigato... Uhno... Seira-san. If there's something you need, could you please tell me? I still need to prepare for my next mission.

Siera: and not only that... You have some airs.

Risei: no... I wasn't lying. My taichou wants me to prepare more seals for the next mission. Says we need to catch someone back alive.

Siera : hmph. Alright. I'll be straightforward. What is your relationship with shisui taichou? Why are you always heading to his house?

Risei: .... Well... Ehto... Shisui introduced me to his talented relative. You know, itachi. I go to his house to spar with itachi. Maybe sometimes help out with itachi's mother's cooking.

Siera : oh... Oh. Heh. So you're good friends with itachi. That's why you go to his house. I mean... The uchiha mansion.

Risei: .... I guess.

Siera muttered to herself " what was I thinking... she's so young."

Risei: if you're done confirming whatever you came to confirm... Could you please leave? I really... Need to prepare.

" So young, so?" Shisui body flickers to behind siera.

Siera: shisui taichou!! Why are you here?

Risei: shisui...

Siera: shisui taichou!! Why not we go have lunch? I haven't eaten!

Shisui: no thanks. I have a date with someone else.

Risei: who else could you have a date with? She's the only girl member in your team.

Siera: exactly~ who's the other girl?~

Shisui : siera. Could you leave us alone?

Siera: shisui taichou...

Shisui looks to siera " leave. "

" Hai... " And Siera leaves.

Shisui: I came for you.

Risei: liar. You came to see if I accepted your stupid offer!! Just to being risei. You just want yourself to be normal. Never thinking about me...

Shisui: you make it sound like you're not normal , with me.

Risei: I'm happy. But obviously shisui doesn't want that. Shisui just wants normal. And I've to go back being... Being that me...

She gives her an angry stare and slams the door in his face. But of course, a door wouldn't just stop shisui. He used his sharingan and teleports himself to inside her house " risei. "

Risei: do you have nothing to do?! Using your sharingan like there's no limit to it!

He stretches his arm out... And hugs her in by the back " risei. Stop being angry. You still care about me. "

Risei: then... Will shisui let me care?

Shisui: risei...

Her tears flows " forget it!! I don't want to hear it... I don't want to hear it!!! If this is the last hug... Then don't let go... Let it last longer... " She grabs onto his arm.

Shisui: you're ok with my decision?

Risei: I'm not!! I don't want!! But uchiha-san also said... Uchiha men are all selfish... Then... I can be selfish as well.

He walks to her front " what are you talking about?"

Risei: you won't let me stay beside you. So then I can choose to stay from behind you. Watching you ....

Shisui: are you crazy? What if you die? You that confident in your skills?

Risei: a bit. Maybe I'm not as great as others... But I can do something.

He hugs her in cupping her head " I swear... I can't do anything about you."

Risei: so... Shisui... About the staying by your side....

Shisui: Hai .

Risei: hehe. Hai.