Sanskar slapped Swara

Short 2

Swara is waiting for Sanskar.

Swara: "I know this nagin 🐍lied. Jealous girl. My Sanku is too innocent."

Just then Sanskar comes.

Sanskar: "Swara come."

Swara about to move but then she see Kavita sitting next to Sanskar. She is wearing Sanskar's coat.

Sanskar: "Shona, come."

Swara is staring him as if she is saying see u in home.

Sanskar: "It's raining. Come else u will catch cold."

Kavita: "Any problem SWARA? Come we r getting late."

Swara (thinks): "What she thinks? Evil cavity and best friend of that Nagin🐍. Always behind my Sanku. All wants best. It's my seat next to Sanskar."

Sanskar knows his cutie pie is angry. But how could he deny his boss. He knows she will not going to sit back seat.

Sanskar: "Shona..."

She notices a taxi.🚕

Swara: "Taxi..."

She moves towards it.

Sanskar: "She is impossible."

Sanskar comes out of car and goes behind her.

Swara: "Geeta Apartment."

Sanskar: "Shona listen to me..."

He holds her hand but she jerks it.

Sanskar: "Shona..."

She sits inside.

Swara: "Uncle please go. These unwanted people are unnecessarily following me."

Sanskar: "Shona my sweetu please come out. Don't be so rude. Show some Mercy on ur hubby."

Driver laughs seeing them.

Swara: "Uncle tell this man to go😡. His cavity darling is waiting for him."

Sanskar knows it's waste to argu with her. He directly pulls her out of taxi and lifts in his arms... Swara beats him with her little hand.

Swara: "Leave me... (Shouts) help me... This man is forcing me."

Sanskar: "Mrs Maheshwari u can't escape from ur hubby."

Swara doesn't reply simply pout😡. They reaches near the car.

Sanskar: "Kavita mam, can u sit on back seat."

Kavita see them Swara is in his arms. They r fully drenched.

Kavita: "Sanky first of all don't be so formal. Call me Kavi. And Y r u holding her. Anything wrong Swara."

Sanskar: "No mam, actually Shona is having pain in leg. So u kindly sit back. If she needs me, I must be with her."

Kavita: "Sorry Sanskar and Swara. U know I don't like sitting on back seat. Even I haven't hired any driver for me, u know Sanky I love driving. Please try to understand my problem too. Swara u sit back and me and Sanskar together..."

Swara (Kissan ji one day I'll kill this Kavita and her Nagin friend. I can't  loose. I'm Mrs Maheshwari): "OK mam I have a solution. U drive the car me and Sanskar will sit on back seat. And mam u like driving also."

Sanskar: "Ya, that's nice. Mam if u don't mind."

Kavita: "But..."

Swara: "Sanku, it's paining more. And I'm feeling cold outside."