Epilogue

Six months later...

"Another term beginning." Draco grinned as he walked into Harry's office where he, Ron, Harry, Hagrid, and I were having our last minute meeting before welcoming the students.

"I can't believe we've made it this far, honestly." Ron chuckled and we all joined in.

"Third year." I said softly. "This will be our third year of doing this, of running Hogwarts. We're actually doing it and quite well, I might add." I grinned.

"I can agree to that." Harry smiled. "We've got successful classes, safe students finally. We've implemented a summer program and, next year, we'll be taking it international and implementing an exchange program for the main term. We've been making some grand changes."

"Ye've been just what Hogwarts has needed. Ye've made changes for the better." Hagrid complimented us.

"And we can only go up from here." Draco added in. "If we get through one year with no deaths or partial deaths, we need to celebrate because the impossible happened." He jested.

"True." Ron laughed. "Another term, more new students, same goal." He said seriously after a beat of silence.

"Same goal." We agreed.

"Let's be off to greet our students then." I sighed. "Our faculty meeting is tomorrow morning to pan out the finishing touches before they go to class."

"Already marked it in my calendar." Ron nodded and Draco made a gesture that he understood. We all funneled out of Harry's office and into the corridor.

As we walked, my mind wandered and I thought of everything that happened over the years we'd been at Hogwarts, all the way back to the start. No one would have known that day, entering Hogwarts with young hearts and open minds, that we would be where we are.

Draco, our friend and colleague, becoming our own personal Snape and always maintaining our love through it all. In the months since he'd accepted to lead the evil wizards, we'd had a few times where things got strained but he was family and we'd stayed with him. None of us would have ever expected Draco to be what he was to us..., our colleague, our friend, our family.

Ron had grown into his own. He wasn't just Harry's best friend or this sidekick. Truly, he never was and now people were seeing what Harry and I always got to see..., his courage, his integrity, and his strength. He'd led Hogwarts with us like a force of nature, aiding in all we needed. Moreover, he's family and that would never..., will never change.

Harry and I, being the headmaster and mistress of Hogwarts..., like something out of a movie. To top off the greatness of being able to do something so great as lead the place that molded us into who we are, we had each other and our family. The twins turned two three months ago and Albus followed right behind them, turning one. Seeing my babies grow and watching the changes each day made..., it was the most gratifying thing I knew of.

On top of having our children, we had the Weasleys. Ginny had gone to school and she was already enjoying her life there. She couldn't wait to get her final degree to come back and be a part of Hogwarts like us. Having such a wonderful family, it was a cherry on top of the life we had. Years ago, none of this would have been even considered possible but now it was. Beautiful students, amazing friends, a loving family..., and years to grow together and do great things for generations to come.

I felt a hand slid into mine and I looked over at Harry, coming out of my own thoughts. Harry..., my best friend, my lover.., my husband. Smiling at him, I squeezed his hand. His hand in mine felt like fate, like I was always meant to hold it.

"I love you." I smiled at him, just needing to say it. "Everyday, I love you more than I did before."

"I love you more." He grinned.

"I love you.., more than all the books in the library." I countered.

"If you say so, love. If you say so." He kissed my cheek as we approached the area the students would be arriving.

I took a deep breath as the students approached, turning to watch them. "One more year for the books." I breathed and Harry squeezed my hand.

One more year at Hogwarts.., the place that brought my present and would be a part of my future.., the place that will always be home. Where our story starts and one day will finish. One more story, one more adventure..., One. More. Year.

___________________________

Hey Readers,

I know this story was shorter than the others but I felt this book could stand to be shorter. As far as I know, this is the final book in this series. I have truly enjoyed writing this story and showing you guys how I've envisioned this story ending. I know I didn't jump to them all being much older and the children beginning classes at Hogwarts but I felt like ending it here was a good idea. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to share this with you. I love each of you so much and I can't even express in words what your support and love has done for me. You guys are truly amazing and I'm grateful to have been even a small part of your lives. Thank you again, I hope you enjoyed the stories I've told, love you all.

Xo,

Estrellastar96