Rush and Restraint

Rush and Restraint

Overview:

Vivienne Cartwright can have anything she wants in life except for the man she loves.

She chases it only to find herself crashing down after the ultimate high.

Oliver Yates doesn't seem to be the man she's loved all these years and his secrets are as dangerous as they are heartbreaking.

Time and distance may heal her but they can't free her.

Securing a future with Vivienne cost Oliver his soul, a price too high for the girl who'd saved it years ago when tragedy nearly ripped it away from him. Without anything else to offer but the mere scraps left of himself, Oliver makes one last bargain to win back the woman who became the everything out of his nothing.

With the stakes higher than they ever were and the rules of the game changing as they go all in, will these two find their way back or will a mysterious hand tear them apart forever?

A/N: The names might be familiar to some of you because this is the second installment to the Cobalt Bay Billionaires - first installment was Virtue and Vice. You should read it it if you haven't yet. But it's not a requirement since this novel is a stand-alone to V&V. :)

P.S. You can read the story by clicking the EXTERNAL LINK