WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Desiree pov

i had to go hunting i was so hungry so i decided one deer wouldn't hurt  i left my car that i was sleeping in  and headed for the woods i got there in some  minutes  i went in and looked around no one is there i turned wolf which is one of my powers if you havent  guessed it yet i will tell you i am half wolf half vampire my wolf is white with pale  blue eyes i used my instincts and found a doe in seconds i ran at it and caught it i drank it and then buried it because i hate hurting any living things but it was either her or a human i turned around and their was rosalie staring at me in awe i talked to her in my mind so what you doing i asked i followed you she said ok i said do you want to come to my house she asked  i cant remember i dont want to tell your family yet i said you dont have to just come in wolf form she said i thought about it ok i agreed it turns out her family live in this beautiful house in the woods wow i thought to her yeah wow she said where are you living anyways? she asked in my car i say like its nothing she stops and looks at me "what!" she says out loud shh i say sorry she says its ok i say well your not living in your car you are living with us she said really! i asked excited yeah she said we walked in and her family's head snapped in  our direction "who is this "emmet asked "my friend " rosalie said "whats her name?" some guy asked say sherry i said thinking the first name in mind "sherry" she said "well introduce us" some girl said "um.. ok that's alice,jasper,esme,carlisle,emmet, and edward i nod and sit and put my paw out they laugh and shake my hand well paw "are you hungry" rosalie asked i shake my head no "ok well we need to get ready for bella rosalie and me tense up but she startes helping while me still in wolf form just look at them i see something being thrown far from me but i go for it and catch it in my mouth and eat it it was meat i looked at them and they were staring at me with wide eyes while roseali just smirks and says "nice catch" i give her a wolfy grin  i think i have a new family............................................................................................................................................................