{1} Roommates, here I come!

"1!2! 3! Jump! Roll! Hit hit!" The choreographer's voice echoed through the SM dance studios walls. "Face expressions! Face expressions girls!!! You have a 3 weeks left until debut!!! Let's see iDoll blow up the stage!"

Huff huff huff was all you could hear in the practice room, other than the choreographers booming voice. The four girls of iDoll danced, danced, and danced again rehearsing nonstop.

"OKAY! 5 minute break! Only an hour of practice left!!!" The choreographer, Park Jihee, or Ms. Jihee, left the room.

The four girls collapsed to the floor in exhaustion after their hardcore rehearsing.

"I don't think I can make it" Lee Jihee said, panting "We'll be dead before we debut."

"It'll all be over soon, soon we'll be freaking famous!!!" The maknae, Kim Sooyung said excitedly.

"Let's make it through all this practice!!" Kim Yeseul said enthusiastically.

"Hweuiting!!!!" The Chinese member Liu Ai said.

Yeseul burst out laughing. "A-Ai your Korean is weird still!!! Bahahahaha"

"Hey unnie!!! Don't you know that I came from a foreign country??" Ai stuck her tongue out at Yeseul.

"That's not how you treat your unnie!!!" Yeseul started chasing her while laughing

Ai bolted around the room yelling, "We're only 2 years apart!!!"

"These kids...how do you guys still have energy?? Am I that old??" Jiyeon asked herself.

AFTER DANCE PRACTICE

"Jiyeon! Come here for a second I need to talk to you." One of SM's staff waved her over.

"Yes?" Jiyeon said, running over

"Take this." The staff handed her a envelope.

Jiyeon took the envelope and read through it,

Dear Lee Ji Yeon,
Ever heard of the TV show Roommate? 11 people from today on will live with each other in one big household. We hope you enjoy your time with your new family, and start packing!!

WELCOME TO ROOMMATE!!

"What?" Jiyeon looked up from the letter. "I'm going on a TV show?? Already?" She jumped around in excitement.

"Yup! Start packing! You're going to the new house in two days."

"Wahhh I'm so excited oh my gosh." Jiyeon happily skipped away to go brag to her dormmates

At the dorm

"Y'ALL!!!" Jiyeon noisily opened the door and barged in while the other theee were resting. "I'M GOING ON A TV SHOW BEFORE YOU ALL!!!" She waved her Roommate invitation around.

"Aish Jiyeonnnn unnie we were resting!" Sooyung complained. "And lucky!!! Although you've already been on TV it's not like it's the first time .-."

"Yeah well it's a show with other celebrities. What if I meet my sunbaenims?!?! Like exo or girls generation-" Jiyeon jumped around in excitement. "Oh- I gotta go pack I'm moving in two days!!"

"Is she really that excited to leave us? And how did a SM trainee/to be star get on Roommate anyways??" Yeseul said.

"Ahhh I'm so jealous..." Ai yawned.

Sooyung got up and started filming with her recorder. "Annyeonghaseyo...our Jiyeon is going on the TV show Roommate so here she is packing." She showed Jiyeon on the cam recorder. "Annyeonghaseyo Ji Ji how are you feeling going on this show?"

"Ahh~ I'm very very excited!! I hope I'll make good friends there!!"

"Who do you prefer to live with, us or your roommates?"

"Obviously, my roommates! Roommates jjang!!"

"Even though you haven't even met them?"

"Yes!!"

"Who do you really want to see on Roommates with you?" Yeseul asked

"Exo or Girls Generation sunbaenims!!" Jiyeon said

"Who's your favorite in exo?" Ai asked

"Hmmm...that my friends, is for you all to figure out!" Jiyeon giggled

"Hey!! You can't just leave us hanging!!" Sooyung whined.

"I'll give you a hint then" Jiyeon said, "They're in exo."

"I'm gonna get you Jiyeon!!!" Yeseul chased after her

"Haha if you can!!!" Jiyeon giggled as she ran away from the angry Yeseul

"Alright ladies and gentlemen!! That's it for today! Please welcome our Jiyeon happily in your home," Sooyung turned the camera around to face her and Ai. "Roommateu, fighting!!"