Mara Desėrü

Greetings human! My name is Mara Desėrü. I come from North Korea. I wasn't born in ANY ordinary pet shop. I was born in the biggest pet shop. The wild. My father is unknown. But I can give you a description of what my mother looks like! She has white silky fur and black eyes. Her paws are baby link with white claws. There's no telling me and mother apart! We look EXACTLY the same! I have six siblings. My brother, the only male, is half a year old! And his name is [JOHN CEANA!!!!!] Harkrě Desėrü. My five other sisters are named Garkï Desėrü, Fadijhğ Desėrü, Bardê Desėrü, Zokilű Desėrü, Wquî Desėrü. They all look the same! Well exept for Zokilű... She is the only one with a streak of white down her back. Other than that she has black fur. All my other sisters are completely black. And I always get picked on for being the only hamster in the family besides mother to have white fur. But mother would always say "Quit it! Mara is still a hamster. No matter what. She is our family." Oh! Right! I forgot to tell you about Harkrě! He has dark brown fur.

Two weeks later...

"Mara! Get over here!" Mother called. She was five trees away. We are in South Korea. The children never stoped trying to get Zokilű. So we snuck unto a boat that was leaving for the South. But I still must go to mother. "Yes, Mother?" I ask, curious for what she will do. "Its your turn to find food. Go to the wood. There are exotic fruits Fadijhğ would like to try." I nod knowing this might be the chance I get to explore. "Okei eomma! Naneun neoleul slipaehaji anh-eul goes-ida!" I exclaim, running into the forest. "Ppalli!" I hear mother shout from behind me. "Naneun gagon sipda!" I hear Harkrě squeal. "Then hurry! Im going now!" I yell at him. Then run towards the forest like my life depends on it. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me. Probably Harkrě. I turn. Ready to shout and at him for being so bad at hiding. But instead I saw a red fox. It had blood on its face. Lots. I scream. Hoping to get Harkrě's attention. He hears me and runs towards me. But instead he rams his face into the fox's matted tail. Once he got the fox's attention he swiftly runs away. Screaming I say "JOSIHAE!!!" He was swift. But not swift enough. The fox caught up with him and ramed its claws into his back. Normally this would have killed him. But he was determined to stay alive. He knew there must be people in the woods that would scare the fox. But that wouldn't stop the fox.

Chomp.

I scream as blood poured out of him like a waterfall. "NOO!!!" I yell. Harkrě shouted with the energy he still had said "M-modleul dolboda..." His breath getting slower and slower by the second. Until he finally died. Not wanting to see him like this, I fled. Running and running deeper into the woods.