A Battle to Save your Kingdom [ROLEPLAY]

Dear ________

17 years ago, there were four princesses sent to earth.

Aideen, the fire princess

Flow, the water princess

Terra, the earth princess

and Aria, the wind princess

They were sent to create peace, and harmony between the kingdoms, by the heavens above. However, the Queen of Darkness has awakened from her slumber. She was resurrected by her four sons, the oldest Death, Darcy, Darren and Deacon. Together their main goal is to, kill the princesses, thus interrupting the balance and order, to cause havoc to the kingdoms. Ciaos and disruption is beginning to erupt, kingdoms are planning to wage war against the other.

I personally as the Queen of Light, request your presence immediately. You as a pure, brave heart have been chosen to fight for peace, and freedom. You are not the only one; I have requested other brave warriors to help. You will fight, eat, and sleep alongside these warriors. I will not lie, this road you are about to take is dangerous and there are chances of no return. This is a battle to save your kingdom. You have a choice dear, to ignore this letter. Or catch the train at midnight on the 18th of July. I will however be sending my guards to escort you on your journey to the palace. It is to make sure your safe, and that no harm comes to you. Please dear warrior, come forth and help us. Don't let the darkness take over.

Sincerely,

Queen of Light'

----

YES OR NO?