Wizard Way

Wizard Way

After bumping past crowds of terrified people, I came to the body of the Swordsman who's blood oozed out of his neck and into the cracks of the cobblestone pathway.

His long hair and crooked nose matched perfectly as they both flashed with grease and blood as someone picked up the body.

I turned my head to be sure not to throw up. It took me a second to realize that there was a bony hand on my shoulder. "That's a good idea, young child."

Flinching, I fully spun in the gravelly cobble to see a well dressed man with satin robes. He had bright electric blue eyes that shined bright as I looked into them. They reminded me of the sky. He was a thin man with a brown stubbled cheek.

In his robes, they were lined with diamond and pearls, and there was a thin piece of wood sticking out of his belt.

I recognized him immediately. He had given everyone speeches and laws. This was King Crestfallen.

Gasping, I bowed and said,"My apologies, Lord Crestfallen. " My dirty clothes looked like nothing compared to his.

"No need to bow," he made sure that no one saw him and stayed bowed in his head to look normal around the other rich onlookers with clothes resembling his.

As he directed me through the crowds of crazed onlookers, he was mumbling to himself.

There was an abandoned shop on the edge of the square. "Where are we going?" I inquired.

"Just keep following." He replied as he sharp turned and swung me onto the edge of the wooded shop.

"What the-" I started, but I was cut short when the King's wand was on my throat.

"Tell me your name." He whispered into my ear.

I struggled from his grip, trying to kick. I wanted to scream for help, but i'd be dead by the time I got out a small squeak.

"A-Abbot." I choked.

Crestfallen grinned. "Your real name."