A Moment

One moment you're bound to have thoughts you wish that can turn into reality.
Those days you wish for that can happen spontaneously, those days.
You will feel agony wanting to live that moment.
There will be moments you're going to be impatient waiting for your imagination to appear to the 3rd Dimension.
You'll be Rick & I'll be Morty.
Let's watch Tv because nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die.
You been trapped in your own room, close minded to a numb feeling.
A moment you wish mother can hold you during these hours.
A lot of fixing will hold your wishes.
These moments are what create fatalities in spaces of nothing.
I hate the way the words appear to me.
Gloomly phone calls, it can be ended with the first word you think of when someone says "Hello" when you try to say "goodbye"
When you crave more than excitement, you want a lifetime.
"Am I enough?"
Voices in your head, they persuade you to lie, again.
"You love me enough to never leave for another?"
Before you fall, your heart screams "SAVE ME"
Your lips slidder out the words "yes"
Make a phone call but, fuck that talking.

Pray for a moment you can have that naturally.
You're so gone. Are we so gone?
Go make a trip to downtown, protect yourself from the rain pouring on you.
Keep praying you still have the emotions you felt when you ordered that lyft.
        " I Know you're somewhere, somewhere in that apartment building. Open this door pretty please. I got your phone call."

In the summer you never fixed that grave you were digging, the pain still roams these streets.
Millard Ave, Sleepy Hollow (NY), Palmer Ave.

"You're still stuck thinking about her."

You hate yourself and want to end it, at the same time you're at the wedding you never thought you would attend or have.

"I been fixing myself for so long. I know you have it in you to forgive me, somewhere."