My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT

A/N

Where Axl is a psychopath and abducts Slash. SHit geTS kInKy!!11!11111!!!!!!!!!

Based off of the stuff me and @2SuicideGirls were talking about... we are lowkey huge sadists bYE!!!!! (I love you Shady fuck my ass thanks for giving me this idea ily my pretty pet;;;)))

~Munky

~

Slash couldn't breath. Well, he could, but only through his nose. There was a gag keeping him from squeaking so only his moans and grunts of pain could be heard. The place he was in was cold. If there wasn't a gag around his mouth, he could probably see his breath in the air.

It was dark because there was something over his head, probably a bag of some sort. He tried to call for help, but only could get out a few muffled screams. He was terrified.

Suddenly, he heard a door open, squeaking obnoxiously and slamming loud, causing Slash to jump in the metal chair he was seated in, tied up. He tried to stay silent and hear what was happening, but all he could feel was his heart beating loud in his ears, blocking out all other sound.

"Ahhh, you didn't escape!" Someone in the darkness cackled. It sounded like a male but his pitch was like a child, high and excited. "I'm glad because... I want to play."

Suddenly, the bag was ripped off of Slash's head and he was blinded by a bright light, trying desperately to make his eyes adjust.

He squinted, staring at a figure standing in front of him, toying with a chain around his neck. The person looked like a man, long hair was pulled away from his face by a red bandana. He was pale, sickly skinny. His clothes hung off his sinewy skin like rags. His eyes. Those are what scared Slash the most. His eyes were a piercing green, bags under them a tainted a deep purple as if he hasn't slept in years. He was dangerous.

"What? Should I change? Do you not like my outfit?" The man frowned, puffing out his too bright lips. "I thought you would! Hm, guess I was wrong. Would you like me to change?"

Slash just stared, eyes watering and head spinning as he tried to figure out what was happening. He was walking home from a bar and suddenly he ends up here!

The man giggled, studying Slash's face for a second. 

"You know, maybe you would like me with no clothes at all. How does that sound my pretty pet?" The man cooed, slinking like a cat up to the curly haired victim, roughly grabbing Slash's chin and ripping the gag off.

Slash gasped for air, spitting on the ground from the foul taste in his mouth. He choked a little when the man backed up, smirking, then slowly took his shirt off like a strip tease, dropping his pants and exposing pink laced panties.

"Oh, these?" The redhead looked down at the lace, grinning. "These I wore for you, my pretty kitty. Do you like them?"

Slash didn't answer, just stared at the bulge in the man's panties, weirdly turned on. He slapped him hard in the face, growling.

"Answer me, princess! Do you like my panties?" 

Slash nodded frantically.

"Y-Yes, sir."

"Sir! That's a new one. I think I like it, pet." He cackled, strutting up to Slash and grabbing his face in his cold, skinny hands. "I want to play with you, but I have to release you to do so, can I trust you, kitten?"

"Yes, y-yes please." Slash huffed, scared out of his mind as the man caressed his cheek with a long, painted nail, humming as he undid Slash's restraints. The rope thumped to the floor and the scary psychopath squealed in excitement.