Twenty Two.

Never had Jungkook driven so fast in his life. When he was younger, his mother used to tell him not to rush, because he'd wind up getting hurt. His mother was usually right, but in this case, she was wrong.

And for once, Jungkook was glad she was. He rushed through the hospital doors, running up to the elevator, knowing exactly where Hoseok recites. He smashed the button, waiting for the doors to open. He rushed out of the elevator when it got to the right floor, almost knocking over an old lady.

He ran towards Hoseok's door and halted. He waited a few seconds, to catch some air before he walked in. He slowly raised his hands to open the door, but stopped.

Jungkook was shaking. He was scared. Scared that Hoseok was mad at him. Scared that Hoseok was going to be so pissed at Jungkook, that he'd do something to him. Not that Jungkook didn't deserve it, but still.

Jungkook was terrified. Nonetheless, he opened the door slowly, awaiting for Hoseok to start shouting the second he saw Jungkook's face. But, the younger didn't hear anything.

He looked up to see Hoseok staring at him, his eyes wide and his mouth open. "Ju-" was all he could manage, before closing his mouth again. Jungkook relaxed his shoulders the least bit and walked over to Hoseok, taking a seat.

"Hey," Jungkook said. Hoseok nodded at him, acknowledging his greeting but unable to reply, for now. Jungkook smiled, "I'm glad you're awake. Yoongi and I have been so worried." By the mention of Yoongi, Hoseok turns his head to look at Jungkook.

"Yoongi... okay?" Hoseok asked, his words failing but Jungkook understood. But then he realized something. Hoseok had been unconscious the entire encounter, so he still didn't know that Yoongi was hurt, too. He didn't know what had happened in that living room.

Hoseok was clueless.

"Yes. He's okay." Was Jungkook's reply. He didn't have the heart to tell Hoseok what had taken place, but deep inside he knew that he had to tell the older. "Do you want me to get Yoongi for you?" Jungkook asked in a whim of emotions.

Hoseok nodded, and Jungkook sighed. "Alright, I'll be right back." A frown edged itself onto Hoseok's forehead, but all Jungkook could do was ignore it. For now.

Jungkook walked out of the room and decided he'd use the staircase. He went down a floor and found Yoongi's room. He opened the door, expecting for the older male to sit up in his bed, laptop on his lap watching a show, but he wasn't.

Jungkook was surprised to see Yoongi sitting in one of the chairs in the room, his face towards the television. The pole with medicine Yoongi had was placed next to him, a few wheels under the wooden plate so that Yoongi could move around.

Upon hearing the noise of the door opening, Yoongi turned his head. His eyebrows knitted together as he watched Jungkook enter the room. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, and Jungkook smiled at him. "I have good news." Was all Jungkook said.

He ushered Yoongi into his wheelchair and rolled him out of the room, letting one of Yoongi's nurses know where he was taking him. They took the elevator, for obvious reasons, to the floor above and Jungkook could see Yoongi's eyes grow worried.

"What's wrong with Hoseok?" The older asked, and Jungkook chuckled. "Nothing is wrong," Jungkook positioned Yoongi in front of Hoseok's door and opened it slowly, the door leaning into Hoseok's room,

"I just though you guys would have a lot to talk about." Finished Jungkook, watching as Hoseok's face went through a dozen of emotions in a split second. The two best friends stared at each other for a few seconds, until Hoseok spoke up.

"What.. happened?" He asked, and if was a fair question to Jungkook. Jungkook pushed Yoongi so the wheelchair was next to Hoseok's bed. "I'll explain," Yoongi said.

And explain he did. He explained about how Kayoun attacked him and Jungkook, how Jungkook knew him and how they got here. Jungkook listened to Yoongi's story, butting in every now and then to add something, but he was quiet for the most part.

"God.." Hoseok said after listening to Yoongi's story. "I'm sorry." He spoke, and Jungkook was quick to shake his head. "There's no need for you to apologize, I should've told you guys about Kayoun. It would've prevented all of this."

"You couldn't possibly have known that he was capable of this. And besides, if we hadn't caught him that night, he would've come back to kill me, remember?" Yoongi asked, and Jungkook nodded softly.

It was true. Yoongi was right. If they hadn't stopped Kayoun that night, he would've come back to kill Yoongi off later, and Yoongi would've probably been dead.

Jungkook shivered at the thought of losing Yoongi, it scared him to think about it. But, everything was going to be okay. Hoseok was going to be okay. Yoongi was going to be okay. Everyone was going to be okay.

A/N:

I'm sorry for the long wait and such a short chapter. It's currently the 24th of August, 11:32 PM, 2017, and that means it's 28 minutes before I turn 16. Holy shit.

Not that I've accomplished much but I'm getting old. Lol.

Anyway I hope u enjoyed this chapter, thank u guys so much for almost 3k reads, it means a lot.

x D.