Chapter 2.

She was gorgeous.

"Eh .. I ... Sorry... I'm uh" Trying to find her words she stuttert.
The brown haired woman chuckled. Great! she had made a fool of herself. Finally composing herself she found the courage to introduce herself.
"I'm Maura Isles, I'm sorry for knocking you over it was an accident and I "

"Its alright. I'm Regina, Regina Mills." They stared at eachother for a while, not speaking before Regina continued.
"I'm the mayor " The Mayor? Damn thats sexy.

The brown hair, it reminded her of jane . It was alot shorter but surely the exact same color.

"REGINA!" a female voice called.

As maura lifted her eyes to look behind the Mayor she saw a blonde woman running up. Regina turned around as wel As the woman catched up to where they were standing.

"Emma?"

Obviously they knew eachother.

The woman slid an arm around the mayors waist and kissed her... rather deeply.
"Hi Babe"

Yeah they knew eachother very well.

Regina cleared her throath. "Ehm Emma this is Maura Isles, Maura this is my wife Emma Swan-Mills"

Only now did the blonde seem to notice the other woman.
"Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry I didn't see you standing there! Hi I'm Emma!" She offered her hand for a polite shake.

Regina gave emma a look then turned back to Maura.

"Ms. isles, Would you like to come with us for a cup of coffee? "

Maura tought for a while... what did she have to lose? She could use some new friends.
Maybe they could even give her some advice about how to handle her own situation.

"Sure, I would love that. " she accepted their offer and soon followed them to their house.