「❺」"Decisions, Decisions."

Three weeks, that's how long they've been here with you. Now let me tell you something; it's been a fucking nightmare. All they do is sing at random times of the day while doing some random shit, sometimes they would try to get you to join them, but fuck that, you have more important shit to do then blow out some eardrums.

You can't even think about the hugging without shivering. After all this time, you finally figured out what the colorful, dinging, wrist-watch looking thing was.

It was a way of summoning Satan and starting the apocalypse.

......

.........

Not really, but close enough. It was like a warning siren that warns you when it's time to haul ass into your hiding spot and not come out for the next 10 to 30 minutes.

And I guess Branch found your hiding spot, because he to, was waiting for the storm to pass. So it was like a routine. If Branch was near you when the ding goes off, then you grab him and sprint away.... but in this chaos, there is one rule:

It's
Every
Man
For himself
If your
Not with
(Y/n) when
The Ding
Goes off.

.....

Poor Branch had to learn that rule the hard way.

Now my children, let me tell you a tale of betrayal, friendship, and doom.

''Tis was silent throughout the house, (Y/n) was watching Doctor Who on the telly, not a creature was stirring, not even the walking rainbow skittles that seemed to have no mute button. It was quiet.... to quiet. It was the kind of quiet that makes everything that you do on a regular basis seem like you just set off a nuke in the house kind of quiet.

(Y/n) had started to get very suspicious, paranoid if you want to go deeper into the contexts, but nevertheless, strangely frightened.

Then it happened. The dredging sound that Satan himself would run from, it was the kind of sound that made you question your existence, it was the kind of sound that would made a grown man shit bricks.

It was.... a ding!

The sound alone made your body go cold, in fear, you jumped to your feet and sniffed the air, then licked your finger and lifted it above your head to check which way the wind was blowing. Then you heard it.... the sound of multiple footsteps.

......
....
..
.
They had come.

With lightning fast speed, the (very out of shape) lady quickly dashed out of the room and down the hallway. Then a voice rang out from behind the woman.

"(Y/n)! Help, wait for me!"

The said woman looked back, but only at one glance, she knew he was a goner. The stampede of fruit loops were on his ass. There was no saving him, his ass was as good as dead. Ain't no way she was risking her life to save his tiny self. That she knew. Because ain't nobody got time for that!

The small Troll knew the moment they locked eyes, that she had abandoned him for dead. The one person in this whole house that he could trust, has betrayed him.

Only one thought crossed his mind at this given moment in time. 'Well frick you to you Bergen-looking mother cricket.'

(Y/n) had dived into the hallway closet, but peeked out without a sound. As the one known as Branch made eye contact with her. She gave him the middle finger as she closed the safe haven known as the spare closet of the hallway. Leaving him to the doom of joining hug time, or finding a different hiding spot.