Decieval

CIENNA

I watched as he walked away. I knew Jace was watching and i knew he would leave after i turned out the light. I wonder why he's come after me after all these years. I knew there would come a day when i would have to return to my birthplace, but i've come to love the human world. They're quite entertaining. I remember as kids when Jace and i would play together. We were really close. A few weeks before i was sent away i got my first urge. Jace was with me. It was extremly painful. I doubled over grasping him for help. I looked up at him and my eyes turned gold. I..I looked at him as he was food. I could hear his heartbeat and it made my mouth water. I was whimpering from the pain in my stomache and threatened for him to get closer to me. My voice was in a whisper, so he leaned in closer to hear me better and i bit him as the warm liquid poured from his neck into my mouth it was like nothing i had ever tasted before. The pain in my stomache faded and as my eyes turned back to there normal color i came back to reality and heard Jace started to whimper. I quickly stopped, falling back away from him horrified at what had just happened. i scrambled to my feet. Realizing i was a monster. Worse than my father. I turned and i ran. I heard Jace calling my name as i ran. I didnt stop. I couldnt stop I was worse than anyone in hell. I fled. Turning away from the window i had blood streaming from my eyes. Just another thing that made me a monster. The next day I got up and got ready for school. I felt a light pang in my stomache and knew i would have to feed today. If i cought my hunger early enough i wouldnt have to kill another human. My feedings were becoming more schedualized as i discovered more of my powers and gained control of them. My human parents yelled up "CIENNA HURRY UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE! CLARA IS ALREADY OUT FRONT!!!" Clara is another demon living in the human world. She is my best friend and made a pact that when i return to hell, she'll come with me. Thank goodness otherwise i'd go crazy. My human parents have no idea i'm a demon, so i quickly ran into the bathroom washing off the dried bloody tears, applied minimal makeup, brushed my teeth, and threw my hair in a quick ponytail. Then i ran to my closet, putting on my favorite worn out jeans and a black t-shirt. To top it off I added a black spiked bracelet and my birth necklace that kept my powers controlled around others. It was a dark purple amulet that matched my eyes and hung on a black chain. Everyone thought it was just a favorite necklace that i wore all the time. Only Clara knew the truth. I quickly grabbed my converse and ran out to Claras car. "Hey hun." she greeted me as i plopped into her blue truck and put on my black combat boots. Today was going to go fairly well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hmmmmmm should be interesting. Thought id throw in a little of Claras past and why she came to the human world hope you guys enjoy!!

I wonder what type of demon she is?

I wonder if clara is the same type of demon

How will Jace convince Cienna?

When will Cienna return?

The world will continue to wonder but you guys will have to wait till the next update. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~