1- Quiet Darkness

(Italics are German, Underlines are Italian.)

Leia's Pov
      I walk into a camp-like place with my sister and pull my hood tighter to my head. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and we walked into the camp. We saw people playing basketball and fighting with real swords. They didn't look at us.
       A boy with black hair walked up to us and said "Are you new here?" When we nodded he said "Cool, follow me." He walked off not waiting for us to follow.
        We walked behind him and talked in German so he couldn't understand us." (Italics are when they are talking german) "Who is this guy?" I asked her. She replied, "I don't know but he seems to know what to do." I nodded and said "Yeah, at least he's not an ugly fish-breathed low life." They both laughed quietly.
       They got to a big house and the boy knocked on the door. We pulled out hoods closer to our heads as a centaur walked out of the house, "What do you need?" He asked the boy.
The boy said "New campers, they were just wandering camp."
The centaur said "Percy, you can leave now. I'd like a private word these girls." Percy walked off leaving us alone with the centaur.
        The centaur walked into the house and we followed. We asked in unison "Who are you?" He smiled and sat in a, probably enchanted, wheelchair and said "I'm Chiron, who are you?"
        I said "I'm Leia and this is my twin sister, Lumina." Me and Lumina smiled slightly. We fidgeted with our black and gold bracelets.
Chiron asked "Do you know what you are?" We nodded and said "Demigods, daughters of a Greek or Roman God or Goddess." He nodded and said "You will stay in the Hermes cabin for now."
We nodded and they walked off into the camp.
       We walked around the cabins looking for a cabin with the words Cabin 11. When we found it we knocked on the door and 2 boys that look like twins opened the door.
       They asked "New campers?" We nodded and they said "Hermes' kids or undetermined?" "Undetermined." We said in unison. He smiled and said there isn't an open bed, but there is space on the floor." We nodded and walked inside putting our bag on the floor.
       We sat down and talked in German. "This is better than living on the streets for 10 years." She nodded and said "I hope they don't ask us anything about our past, I can't handle that." I nodded and said "I hope these people are nice. That they don't kick us out, like the last people." They shuddered and went silent for awhile.
~Timeskip 2 hours(still Leia's Pov)~
      They heard a bell and jumped. The twins said "Dinner, come on guys." They walked out with the cabin and sat down with next to the twins. They burned some of their food and ate the rest, which wasn't much. They drunk their purple coke and listened to the others conversations.
       When Chiron told us that we excused to prepare for capture the flag, I  smiled and asked "Can we play?" Travis nodded and said "Just try not get killed." We nodded and said "Got it."
They put their armor on and stood behind the other team still wearing their hoodies. The game started and they touched their bracelets' sword charm, summoning a Celestial Bronze and Stygian Iron swords. They ran into the forest and fought like demons, randomly turning into shadows or turning into a fox or cat.
      They got to the flags and saw Clarrise and a few others guarding it from a tree nearby. They walked near the flag and they jumped down, swords drawn. Lumina took on Clarrise as everyone gathered around to watch the girls fight. Leanna took down 5 people from the Ares cabin easily and Lumina took down Clarrise easily.
     They grabbed the flag and ran with their team to their side. They got over to their side and everyone cheered for them. They were standing there like shadows(literally). Then a glowing black stared veil was glowing over both of their heads. They looked up and said(In German), "The bish claims us." Everyone bowed as Chiron said "All hail Leia and Lumina, daughters of Nyx!"