The Avis

Avis didn’t have a moment to prepare herself before a hot searing pain hit her. She gasped and fell to the ground holding her left cheek in utter agony. Avis laid on the ground unmoving with tears falling from her dark green eyes. She was curled into a ball clutching her cheek and crying. Her vision was blurry from her tears and the white pain flowing through her body. Avis’s sobs wracked her body and she finally looked up at her master. He had never hit her like this before. What had she done to deserve this? “Master, please” She croaked from her sore throat. “Have mercy, please” She cried to him, begging him to stop hurting her. Master Zane stared down at his slave girl cruelly. His Piro had awaken. Piro was short for Vampiro, when a vampire is in Piro he acts purely on vampire instinct. As of now his instinct was to hurt Avis. She had cut herself while cleaning. The blood had activated his Vampiro instincts. “How dare you tease me like that! Waving your bloody hand as if it was nothing!” He roared at the girl as she writhed on the floor. Then Master Zane stumbled back in shock, his eyes turned back to their chilling grey. He stared at Avis in horror. Had he done this to her? She would never forgive him for this, piro or not. He shook his head trying to remove the lingering red spots in his vision from the red color his eyes had been. 

My new story, The Avis. I decided to focus on vampires after battling myself for what I should do. While this story dosen't have an actual plot quite yet. I do have many ideas.  This is of course just the prologue and teaser but I hope you get an idea of what it will be written like. I want this story to be unique and in the top numbers for genres. Also a little warning: If you steal any material from this story I can and will report you.  For all those grammar freaks out there, you can post in comments what needs to be fixed such as spelling. As long as you are kind about it. Anyway, enjoy!