Do I Really Like you?! (ImmortalFox)

So this is basically the idea for this book :) uhm I hope you guys like it:) sorry for any spelling mistakes, I wrote this on my phone ._. anyway , bai <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~Aleks P.O.V~•

I wake up from a loud buzz and a door opening. Another human. Great.

I stretch and look past the bars that are blocking me from freedom.

I see a tall Latino man and a a bit shorter than the man, a girl.
The Latino looked around and smiled at the girl while all the other cats rubbed against the bars to get their attention.

"Which color cat?" The Latino said smiling at the girl

"Uhmm... Maybe ... Brown!" The girl said giggling and looked around more.

"Okay, hey look at that one!" The man said and pointed to me.

Oh-no.

I licked my paw and looked at them. I probably stood out because I was just looking, not trying to get their attention.

"He's so cute!!" the girl said

"He is, but not as much as you Katrina." The boy said and kissed her cheek.

So Katrina huh? Okay..

She blushed and ran over to me smiling.

"I think he's the one, Eddie." Katrina said and I purred.

Eddie walked over and looked at me. He said something but this time I got a better look at him..

He's slender and has black- or very dark brown hair, a purple shirt and black skinny jeans on. With a purple hoodie. The shirt had a green blob on it and I walked over to him earning a smile from the Latino.

"Excuse me? miss?" Katrina said looking at the girl that was feeding the other cats.

"Yes?" She answered and walk over to us.

Eddie just kept looking at me and I put my paw out for him to touch it.

He hesitated but touched it and he smiled.

"Okay. I'm going to get him out now."
The girl said and got me from my cage and putting me in a cage.

I hate these.

----------------------•----------------------

Right before my eyes was my new home....

Do I Really Like you?! (ImmortalFox)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें