New survivors

~*~ I've added in a playlist for each chapter. I've chosen the song Fight for you by Pia Mia for this chapter. Please listen whilst you read. I hope you enjoy the song. ~*~

Chapter 1 - Part two

I finally find a bed in the middle of the dormitory. The room holds at least fifty people and I seem to be the only girl. It doesn't matter to me since being in a room full of girls wouldn't make much difference. I place the spare clothes on the bed and inhale a deep breath. How do I get changed in here? Surely they have a bathroom or something. I need to get these clothes off me. The torn and battered jeans I wear just remind me of the attack.

"Afraid of getting changed in front of a load of guys?" A boy to my left sits on the bed next to mine. He has shaggy brown hair and intriguing bright, blue eyes. He wears all leather, same as everyone else. He smiles at me as I look down at my new clothes once again. I take the pin out of my blonde hair and let my ponytail fall down my back. Next, I take off my jacket and place it on the bed.

"Look, boys! She's getting changed," a guy down the room shouts out. I sigh when my eyes start to well up again. I think about what I have lost, and why I ever thought that this was the best place to go to survive.

"What are you waiting for?" the boy next to me says, shooting me an accusing look. His blue eyes lock with mine and I shiver under his slimy watch. I shake my head and ignore him.

"There's a bathroom down at the end," A deep voice comes from behind me. I look around and a pair of golden brown eyes meet mine. He looks me up and down before turning around to finish unpacking his things. His short brown hair is still damp and his rippling muscles bulge through his short sleeves.

"Thank you," I respond quietly. He doesn't acknowledge me any further. Picking up my clothes, I walk down through the dorm quickly, ignoring all the catcalls and vulgar comments getting thrown at me. Finally I reach what looks to be a bathroom.

I stand in the doorway while I peer inside. The room is massive, with at least ten showerheads on the wall. No privacy at all. There are a few stalls at the back with toilets in them, but they have no door. Just great. Walking back to my bed, I sigh. I'll just have to suck it up. I'm lucky to be alive and I'm afraid of getting changed in front of these guys? No. I've got to be brave from now on. Taking off my damp bloodstained clothes, I try to cover myself up as best I can. I can feel eyes watching me from around the room, but I no longer care.

The guy on my left winks. "Come on, girly. We're all friends in here." Ugh.

I quickly change into the pair of black leather trousers, and a small black top that clings to my skin. I hear whistling being aimed at me but I choose to ignore it. I look to my right, but the boy who helped me is gone, leaving his clothes on the bed.

A speaker goes off above us all. "ALL NEW SURVIVORS TO THE REP HALL."

"Where's the Rep Hall?" I ask the guy on my left, who is still smirking at me.

"Down the main tunnel," he answers, giving my body a once-over. "Looking good." He smiles yet again and his blue eyes sparkle with amusement.

I take a deep breath and walk down the room, heading for the door.

~*~ What do you guys think so far?
The Underground seems like hell to me.
Poor Ella!
Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it! ~*~