Invasion

You guys are 15.

Leo
(Y/n)'s POV

It all happened so fast. Irma turned out to be Kraang Subprime. Master Splinter stayed behind and fought him. As we where runnig, a Kraang portal appeared before us. I was supposed to go with my uncles but I didn't because I ended up going the wrong one.

So here I am. Trying to find my uncles or dad. I heard something behind me. I turned around to see Foot Bots. I took them out easily. I ran behind a dumpster and pulled out my phone. I had 100 messages from my uncles and dad.

I was to tell them I was okay when I heard Shredder's voice. I was scared. I can't right him. I didn't know what to do. I was about to run away when I felt someone grab my arm and twist it.

I yelled out in pain. I looked over my shoulder and saw the Shredder.

Leo's POV

I made it to the abandoned building I told my brothers and daughter to go to. When I walked in I saw that (Y/n) wasn't with them.

"Where is (Y/n)"

"Leo we thought she was following us"

"We texted her but got no response"

I started to panic. My angle was out there. I needed to find her. Before I could say something, I heard something breaking the glass.

I looked over to see my daughter. My eyes widened as I watched her call to the ground. I ran to her. I had tears in my eyes.

She had bruises and cuts all over her body. She was bleeding badly. I felt my heart break when I saw this. Foot Bots jumped in.

I picked her up and ran. My brothers followed. We got into the Shell Razor. Donnie decided to drive while instructing Raph on how to clean my daughter up.

I just held her. Once Raph was done, he put a hand on my shoulder. Mikey hugged me.

"I'm sorry Leo"

"Donnie will (Y/n) be okay"

-sighs- "It's hard to say Leo"

I finally let my tears going. I sobbed. I blamed myself for this. I was supposed to protect her.

"D, where are we going to go"

"To a house I found"

"When did you leave New York"

"A while ago"

I was going to ask Donnie about why he left New York and didn't tell us. But I was going to do it later.

When we arrived at the house. Donnie instructed us to take (Y/n) inside and out her in the closest bedroom. I did what he told me.

Donnie checked her over. Once he was done, he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"D.Donnie will she survive? Is she dead?"

He didn't say anything, I took that the wrong way and started to sob again. Mikey was crying. Raph had tears in his eyes.

"L.leo, she is in a coma. I don't know when she will wake up. I don't even if she will wake up. I'm so sorry"

Even after hours of crying, I wasn't sleepy. My brothers left to go to sleep. I stay with my daughter. I didn't want to leave her side.

"My little angle, please wake up. I'm lost without you"

--------------------------------------------------
Raph
(Y/n)'s POV

Today wasn't my day. I don't even know where to begin. The Invasion had started, I ended up get lost. And now I was trying to find my family as well as staying alive.

But then the Shredder found me. I knew. I would lose but I had to try. That's when I got knocked out.

Raph's POV

I made it the building that was our meeting point. As I ran in the doors I saw that (Y/n) wasn't with them.

"Where is (Y/n)"

"I thought she was with you"

"No she wasn't"

I started to panick. My daughter was lost. I need to find her immediately. I was about to run out when I heard something break the glass.

I turned around and saw my daughter. She landed on the ground. She had cuts and bruises, she was bleeding badly. I ran to her with tears in my eyes.

I picked her up and we ran out of the building and into the shellrazor. Leo started the dive away fast. Donnie was cleaning (Y/n) up.

I was in shock. I couldn't move. I then felt a pair of hands hug me. It was Mikey. I just hugged him back.

We arrived at the farm house Donnie found. I picked her up again and ran inside. I put her in a room. Donnie came in and finished cleaning her up.

By then I was crying. Donnie finished and looked at me.

"I.is she going to be okay"

"Raph, I'm sorry but she is in a coma. I don't know when she will wake up or even if she will"

--------------------------------------------------
Donnie
Donnie's POV

I couldn't believe it. The kraang invaded our home. Master Splinter stayed behind. Now I was arguing with Leo.

My daughter was missing. In all the chaos, we got separated from each other. Now I was with Mikey and April. We were trying to find (Y/n).

"Donnie, we need to find some shelter"

"NO APRIL, WE NEED TO FIND MY DAUGHTER"

"Donnie, it's to dangerous"

"I DON'T CARE"

I then ran off. I wanted and needed to find (Y/n). I ended up running into Leo. 

"Donnie what are you out here"

"I'm looking for (Y/n)"

"We need to go to April's house"

"NO"

"Donnie (y/n) could be there"

"Fine, let's go"

Me and Leo then ran to April's house. As we entered, I saw Mikey, Raph, Casey, and April. No (y/n). I started to cry out of frustration.

"SHE ISN'T HERE"

"Dude calm down, I'm sure that she is on her way"

That is when the world stopped for me. My daughter came crashing through the window. She had bruises and cuts. I ran over to her as fast as I could.

I picked her up and ran to the shell razor.  We all got in and drove away. Leo was driving while I was cleaning up my daughter up.

Raph and Mikey had to help me because I was crying to much. We made it to the farm house. I picked up (Y/n) and ran into the house.  I put her in the closest bedroom.

I finished cleaning her up. By then everyone left the room. I stayed with her. I cried my eyes out all night.

I hope that she will wake up.

--------------------------------------------------
Mikey