♡ dear Dawson Dixon ♡

We've fought the biggest demons we've ever encountered together, we've dealt with every single curve ball life's thrown at us, even if that meant being separated by an entire ocean, together. We've laughed till no end and cried oceans, together. We've lashed out at each other, and yet we've always understood why.

What i'm trying to say is, we've been through absolutely everything together, and I don't know if I could've made it without you. You've been the most brilliant best friend. Its only been two years, and in a few months, college might seperate us even more. But know that, no matter which end of the world you are at, nothing and no one can stop me from being there for you and fighting for you and with you.

When I'm with you, I feel like we're sisters who can just tell each other about everything. Even when our criticism is harsh, we don't take it the wrong way, we just laugh about it. I love you.

In fact we're gonna be those two crazy ladies in the nursing home having wheel chair races.

I want you to know that I am so thankful that you are a part of my life, and that I would do anything for you. I feel like we've started to drift a bit, but I know that we will get through it. You are an amazing person, and I wouldn't be half the person that I am if it weren't for you. I love you.