Chapter 16

KEVIN'S POV

Kanina pa namin hinahanap si Kira at hindi namin talaga siya mahanap. Nag-aalala na ako sobra sa kanya, Napaka delikado dito! Maraming bampira takam na takam sa dugo ng mga tao at baka mapatay siya.

"Rachel diba sabi namin sasamahan mo siya sa pag uwi!?" Sigaw ni Dylan kay Rachel. Napayuko naman si Rachel. Napahawak ako sa sentido dahil sa galit. Damn it!

"K-Kasi.."

"Fuck! Rachel! You're supposed to guard each other! She's a human forsake!" Sigaw ko sa kanya. Lalo naman siya napaiyak. Nasipa ko ang mesa dahil sa galit kaya nawasak ito.

"Nakita niyo ba?" Tanong ni Dylan kay Jacob at Andrew umiling ito. Umigting ang panga ko sa galit na nararamdaman ko ngayon.

I went to Ace's office to tell about this. I don't care if he's going to be mad or what but Kira is missing and that's really matters for now.

"What are you doing here?" tinaasan pa niya ako ng kilay.

"Kira is missing we need to find her!" sigaw ko kay Ace pero wala man lang nag bago sa ekspresyon ng mukha niya. I really hate him for being like this, seriously!

"Don't shout Kevin, if she is missing then find her simple as that!" sabi niya at tila naiinis pa. I can feel the anger building in my system because what he have said.

"Simple as that? Are you out of your mind? She's a human Ace, and how could you be so fucking calm? " galit na galit na sabi ko. Ramdam ko rin ang pag iba ng kulay ng mata ko dahil sa galit. Damn it.

Bigla nag yelo yung mesa niya. I just glared him and my eyes is burning because of anger.

"I don't care, can you understand?! Find her and get out of my office now!" galit rin siyang sigaw. I kicked one of his sofa because of frustration.

"You are a jerk, Ace. Stop trapping yourself in past and face the present because you can't change anything anymore, dumbass." I said before I closed his door. You heard me right Ace she will never come back to you so start to fix yourself.

The barrier of the school might close right now so how we would find her? Ace has the authority and power to manipulate and to control the school but fuck it, he's useless!

Ace's POV

Why are they so damn worried? Did anyone starting fall in her traps? They're being too dumb. I don't really like her and I mean it but hell, why she making me like this? Kahit anong gawin ko sa office ko ay hindi ako mapakali.

Because of irritation I heard something crushed coming from my glass and it covered by my ice which made me more irritated. I threw the glass that has blood in it I can't focus anymore, what's happening to me? Is it because of that girl?

What the hell she did this time? Now everyone acting like someone is going to murder her. Damn it, what if my thought is true?

Because of that thought I immediately stood up and I just found myself on outside of the school. I can't even sense her presence! She's really gone. Her angelic and innocent face were like a movie flashing in my mind.

Because of that I saw trees turned into ice and I found my hands are smoking because of my uncontrollable power. This is why I keep myself from being mad because it can affect the people around me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and immediately called Blake.

"Hoy bakit hindi ka na tuma----"

"Shut up! And come here so move your ass, now." I said.