Chapter 27 Challenge winners!

Hey people of Earth!

I don't know about you, but my one week break has just started! My whole being just let out a huge sigh of relief, especially since I just learned that the midterm I only halfway did was actually pretty good! I didn't fail at least.

Okay, I'm sure you want me to move it along and get to the winners already so here we go! There weren't that many images and even less GIFs, but there were too many amazing quotes!

Third place: "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness" - Alejandro Jodorowsky (submitted by @crimson-wings)

Second place: "She was like the moon - part of her was always hidden away" - Dia Reeves (submitted by @Leannee_03)

First place: "The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first." - Jim Morrison (submitted by @bitterhearts)

Thank you for everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners! You'll be receiving your prizes by tomorrow, and the chapter will be later that day, at night.

See you all then!