Chapter 7

Hey guys! I made a website, and it is pretty cool if i do say so myself! So please check it out if you have the time! I would really appreciate it. Thanks you guys!

Thank you to all of you that commented and voted on the last chapter! couldnt write this story without you. 

How do you guys like my new cover? leave me a comment with your thought.

 if any of you want to make me a cover i will gladly dislpay it! just PM me. 

Arabella's p.o.v.

Waking up in the afterglow of love is amazing. More than anything you can ever think of, the thought that someone loved you so much that they wanted to be even closer to you. In the pit of my stomach a little flower of hope bloomed, dazzling and brilliant!

"Drake?"  I said while rolling over in to his arms. "What happens now?"

"What do you mean darling?" he said while stroking the side of my cheek.

"What happens to us now that we have...you know."

He had a confused look on his face that still told me he didn’t know what I was talking about. So being the no good woman that I am i was going to make him understand me. Pulling his head closer to mine and kissing him with a fervent need I told him everything I was feeling. He pushed me away after a second.

“So what I’m getting from this is that you want me to commit to you?” he starting chuckling under his breath. “Arabella, do you see where we are at? If it hasn’t occurred to you that we are sitting in a jail under a house were we are both prisoners then I don’t know what to tell you. At this moment the last thing you are going to get out of me is a relationship. You were just a good f*ck, that it. If you had a problem with that then you shouldn’t have opened your legs like a common whore.” He rolled back over.

…what?...my insides were turning. Processing what he had just said. “I was just a good f*ck?” that’s impossible. When we kissed I could how much he cared, even if it was just a little bit. No! no! no! that couldn’t have been possible.

“You’re a liar.” I said quietly.

He rolled back over. “You can believe whatever you want, but to me all you were was a nice tight cunt for me to take release in. The perfect way for me to have my plan take motion, while having a little pleasure in the process.”

Holding back the tears was hard but I didn’t want to show weakness in front of him, didn’t want to show him how much I cared.

“What is your so called plan?” I asked while looking at the opposite wall of our cell.

“Well if I tell you now then that won’t be any fun for me, you, and Lucien. Well let me rephrase, Lucien will be very happy knowing about your little “problem”. I could really care less, and you will probably hate it when you find out.”

He came up on his knees behind me and placed both his hands on my back while running his nose against the column of my neck, making me shiver violently. I can’t express the hatred I had for my body, and the way it responded to him.

“You’re a sick bastard.” I tried scooting away from him, but the cell was only so big.

“You love me though. I can feel it. Your body is probably craving my touch as we speak, getting wet at the sound of my voice. Your heart beat is very loud, Arabella.” He reached around my back and reaching down to my area, rubbing until I moaned out loud. I hated him for making me feel like this, hated him for saying what was only the truth.

“I hate you. I hate you so much.” He continued to rub my core, placing his teeth along my neck and biting down gently. I heard the door at the top of the stairs open and footsteps coming from the wooden staircase.