9: dragged

Music: black skinhead- Kayne West

(Paige POV)

Flag looked at me shocked "I warned you" I said grabbing his collar and dragged him out of the bar "Paige! Stop!" Flag said "shish! Are you gonna walk now!?" I asked releasing his collar he nodded "good... Move it" I said.

"It's clear, you have one fucking bad bitch" Harley laughed to Floyd I jumped and phased and began following a trail we hid behind a wall I phased back "she's back there" I said Captain boomerang threw a boomerang with a camera on it we saw the witch but the camera got smashed.

"Bad throwing skills" I commented fixing my hair Captain boomerang rolled his eyes. We hid behind some large pillar stands "show yourselves!" She said Harley shrugged "okay," she said as she went to expose herself I grabbed her and pinned her against the pillar "bitch I know you have a few screws loose but not completely unscrewed!" I said "I know what your desires are! I know what you really want" she continued I froze a vision took over my eyes.

I was at home with Floyd we were holding a baby boy "I love you" Floyd whispers kissing my neck "I love you too" I said Zoe came and joined our big as she began cooing to the baby...

I growled "it ain't real!!!" I yelled snapping myself out of the trance I shook Floyd "we had our baby" Floyd said misty eyed "I know I know but it ain't real she's playing mind games!" I said Floyd snapped out of the trance.

He nodded everyone came out of there trance I got to slap Quinn out of her trance so you know it's all good!

I came from behind the pillars "me and you bitch are having some words!!!" I yelled "how long have you been able to see child" she asked "my whole fucking god damn life!" I snapped.

"It's time for the supernatural and meta humans to rise!" She said "nah I'm good how I am" I said shrugging casually, she called someone and this big orange dude came out we all began attacking him he easily took us out "this son of a bitch!" I hissed suddenly he knock el diablo he grew made and changed into this big fire thing I smiled "get him in the corner homie!" I yelled El diablo was winning he got him in the corner but he began loosing "blow it!" I yelled "diablo get out of there!" I yelled frantically.

"Just blow it!" El diablo yelled he was in human from flag swallowed thickly "blow it" he said into his walkie talkie it blew up both were dead the orange monster and el diablo. I growled angrily. The witch decided to talk.

"all you have to do is bow at my feet the humans have done nothing for us... I can bring your baby back" she said I swallowed thickly "y..y..you can do that?" I whispered "Paige! Don't!" Floyd said I took a step forward I turned and winked at Floyd Harley seemed to follow my suit.

"Hey lady I lost my Puddin can ya get him back for me?" Harley asked standing next to me "yes child anything you want just serve by me... Just kneel before me" she said I grabbed a knife out of my leather jacket I clutched the knife.

"But there's one thing problem" I said "you fucked with the wrong wolf!" I said slicing her chest grabbing her heart she fell to her knees...

*Time skip to after they defeated the witch*

I hugged Floyd tightly "ready to go?" Floyd asked I nodded as we began to walk off Amanda came in sight "how are you not dead!?" Floyd exclaimed.

She waved a phone with our pictures on it, "we saved the fricking world... Bitch!.. Come on!" I said lost for words, "we want our freedom me and my man wanna live a life" I said pleading "it can be arranged... Under provision" Amanda sighed and I squeaked and hugged Floyd he laughed.