Friendship Problems

Hi my name is Alyssa. I have two bestfriends. My bestfriend Ella is a sweet, thoughtful girl but she always jealous about my other bestie named Denden. Denden is a humble, patient girl and she always give me advices about my problems.

I decided to make them friends so we can be a Barkada.

Ella angrily said: What? Are you crazy!? I don't want to be friends with that girl who steals my bestfriend!

While Denden said: What a great Idea!! I love it! I want to meet her and became friends with her!

I don't know what to do. Ella did'nt want to while Denden wants. This is messing my mind up!

Saturday morning, Coach Tai said: The're we'll be a new players for our team! I asked him: Who are they!? Coach Tai said: They're Ella De Jesus and Denden Lazaro! I was shocked! A few minuites later.... There they are!! The two schockingly saw me. Coach said that we will be teamates at Ateneo Lady Eagles Womens Volleyball Team. Ella is very mad at Denden while Denden is smiling at her. I introduced Ella to Denden and said that she's my friend. Denden greeted her with a smile but Ella did'nt greet her. I was so stressed. I asked my parents for some advice. They said: "Do what is right and avoid what is Wrong."

I made a decision. I will say to Ella to move on and accept Denden. Sunday morning, we were practicing for the UAAP Season 77; I talked to Ella about my desicion. She said: Choose Alyssa! Me or Denden?!? I did'nt choose because i don't want to hurt anyone. She cried and cried. I started to make her comfortable but she pushed me away. I feel bad for making her cry. I said It's ok if you don't want to be friends with her. Please just don't be jealous anymore. She answered: Ok.

Everything's ok now.

Monday, The UAAP Season 77 finals is today

We have more points than La Salle lady Spikers.

We are so happy because we're the Champion!!

And Ella and Denden became friends now!

I am so happy! We are bestfriends now and we called each other Beshie. Our barkada is called Team Beshie!

And we are Graduates now I am a Psychologist! We were still Beshies!!

THE END!