1. Energy Drinks Craziness.

To my luck, no body was at home, so I ran to my room with so many bags which are filled with presents flying with me. I shut the door, throw my bag off and put the bags on the floor before jumping onto the bed and crying my eyes out. Even more. After all, I'm a very sensitive person but I keep it locked inside so people won't take advantage of it.

Once I hear dad's car park outside. I quickly wash my face and put my glasses on my eyes hoping it will hide away how red and swollen my eyes. But it doesn't. So I put a quick green mask on to hide it away. The door opens and I can hear Rose, my 4 years old sister talking then she yells my name.

"Noor!"

I ignore her and change into sweatpants and a tank top throwing my hair in a bun then skipped the stairs.

"Mummy and daddy want to tell us something." She says in her sharp and loud voice causing me to flinch and cover my ears.

I nod. "Alsalam Alykum."

"Waalikum Alsalam." I reply as my dad enters with a few Asda bags so I help him and take them to the kitchen.

"How are you?" Dad asks in arabic.

I smile nod. "Alhamdulillah (Thank God). You?" However, I reply in English.

"Good. Thank you." Now he replies in English.

"Thats good." With that, I have the same conversation with mum.

I pick the last bag and my younger brother enters nonchalantly without saying the Salaam.

"Waalikum alsalam to you too." I cheekily say smirking.

He rolls his eyes. "Alsalam alykum nice sister."

I grin on purpose of annoying him because he wants me to get mad and angry at him. "Aw! Fahad. You're so nice!"

"Actually you're the opposite of nice." He says hiding his annoyance and fake smiling.

I smirk. "Nope. I'm taking what I heard first." With that I walk off repeating "Blah blah blah" as he tries to explain himself.

I go to my room and look at the presents the girls gave me. We have just one week left and I've already received more than 50 presents.

Teddybears.

Stuffed animals.

Photo albums.

Necklaces.

Bracelets.

Rings.

Earrings.

Makeup.

Matching hoodies and shirts.

And a lot of other presents that brought a lot of tears to my eyes. I get up to wash off my face and go to my mother who's calling me.

"Yeah?"

"Sit down sweetie, we need to tell you something." She says excitedly causing the feeling to be contagious. "Its a surprise."

I giggle at her excitement as she squeals and jumps in her seat with dad laugh at her.

"What is it?" Rose asks.

"We are," Dad teasingly starts as he types on his MacBook.

"Dad, please don't tease us. Mum's doing the job already." Fahad says as he points at mum who's sticking her at us childishly. Then she says. "I know it and you don't. Na na na na na."

I laugh out loud and sit on the floor facing my parents who are on the sofa as I lean against the wall. My parents can be quite childish at times, especially mum. They are young, and they look younger than they truly are because people never believed that they're my parents. So I just say they're my older brother and sister.