Living with the Leafies 14

okay, i think i got my funnies back-sorry i had a rough patch and well it was kind of hard to be funny so i stopped writting, anywho, i'm going to write a chapter and tell me if its funny or not-i'm not totally sure i got my funnyness back yet so yeah-tell me if its funny or not cause i dunno i've got them back yet

So we got sent out on a mission to some random place i've never heard of.  Everyone had relatively small backpacks but for some reason mine was HUGE but it wasn't that heavy. odd. What was in the pack you ask me? emergency sugar just in case I need a sugar high, vegetables-vomit-because they can be very handy as weapons, and the fun pointy things Sasuke had gotten me.

Around ten mintues into the trip Naruto started getting paranoid and started saying that my backpack was alive, that it was moving, and that at some point it bit him. Sakura smacked him for being stupid. Kakashi gave him a weird look. Sasuke just hned.

Sakura, Sasuke, and I were at the front, while Naruto and Kakashi were lagging back. We were going to the Mist Village to help rubild some building that a heard of mentally ill cows that escaped cow-rehab had destroyed. Who knew cows could be mentally ill? I sure didn't! Anywho's we's walking down a very non-exciting yellow brick road.

Apparently Kakashi was reading a book while walking because he walked into three trees, walked into a lion's den and then we had to run up some trees to get away, then he nearly killed himself walking into A Botomless Pit Of Doom that just happened to show up out of nowhere.

We stopped to eat dinner. Naruto fell asleep then woke up screaming about how my pack had kissed him-then it bit him.

"Naruto stop being stupid." Sasuke suggested.

"Naruto's so annyoing isn't he Sasuke?" Sakura said, fluttering her eyes at him.

We sat down to eat breakfast. Thanks to Zetsu Salad Banana i knew what plans were yummy and which ones were pure yuckyness so i feasted on yummy plants while the others ate whatever they had pakced. I'd packed food as well but I figured I'd eat it when there were no plants to eat just in case something went wrong.

Naruto had packed all kinds of ramen. He asked Sasuke if he'd light a fire so he could heat up the ramen.

Sasuke refused.

Naruto bashed him over the head with a jar-or was it a tub?- or ramen.

Sasuke set Naruto's head on fire.

"ITS THE BOY ON FIRE!" i screamed.

Everyone stared at me.

Sakura started trying to flirt with Sasuke. Sasuke ignored her completly. When that failed she went back to grilling me about my past-how long was she going to keep this up?

"So, where are your parents?" She asked for about the gazillionth time.

"Dunno. Thier proabably flying." i stated, trying hard not to slap her.

"Why are they fliying?"

"Thier probably dead."

"Why?"

"I dunno where they are."

She started going on and on about how good parents didn't just abandon thier children and then at some point she dragged Sasuke into it and said that they were 'civilzed' because thier parents had raised them right. Sasuke set her hair on fire.

Sakura dove her head into Naruto's gain pot of ramen to put out her hair.

Naruto started yelling at her because apparently there were around 50 thousand different types of ramen on this planet and that one was the rarest and did she know what he went through to get that ramen...blah blah blah

At this point my freaking backpack decided to explode. I got myself stuck up a tree because whatever went boom in my backpack put up a big explosion.

Everyone was staring at my backpack like it was cursed at this point-okay well, what was left of the backpack.

Kakahi said that someone would have to share their food with me.

"no, i can find my own food." i said.

Kakashi shrugged.

at dinner I found some plants and killed some squirrels then made stew.

As if on cue the dog that Naruto had given me showed up out of nowhere and started licking me to death.

"SEE????? I TOLD YOU THERE WAS SOMETHING IN JULIANA'S BACK PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Naruto roared.

This is the part where things get really weird. The dog exploded. In its place? A werewolf.

"YOU SAID IT WAS A DOGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed at Naruto as the Werewolf-doggie ripped the camp apart.

"I THOUGHT IT WAS!" Naruto yelled back.

The Werewolf ran away once it was done with the camp.

Night came.

Naruto turned into a zombie and started walking around singing about Ramen.

It started raining and we hid in a cave. Sasuke made a fire. Sakura nearly killed me when she shoved me so that she got the stop next to Sasuke.

The rest of us sat around the fire in a circle. Thanfkully I'd been smart enough to save my point weaphons and my mallows so we roasted the mallows over the fire and instead of sticks we used my kunai. Sadly we had no quackers or chocolate. But it was still fun. It started the thunder so Sakura started clinging to Sasuke and whimpering about how she was scared of fire. She set her clothes on fire and started to run around screaming. I pushed her out of the cave and into the rain.

"She pushed me!" Saskura screamed. Jeez, what are you five?

"You were on fire. I saved your ass." I snapped.

Sakura glared at me.

That night we all slept in the cave. Whatever monster was in the cave ate hair. It took a bite ouy of Kakasi's hair and didn't like it. It didn't touch Naruto's hair, it took a nibble at Sasuke's hair, and it ate a lot of Sakura's hair so that instead of being around her back it went to her chin. It did the same thing to my hair. I didn't mind. I think I looke better with short hair anyway.

When Sakura woke up she spent around an hour staring at herself in a puddle screaming about how her hair had been murdered and how she was going to sue its murderer and how hideus she looked because of it.

Naruto said I looked cool with short hair.

Sakura lost it, grabed Naruto by the collar of his jumpsuit and screeched. "YOUR SUPPOSED TO COMPLIMENT ME ON MY HAIR! NOT HER!"

Naruto backed away slowly and then said that he had to go milk the cow.

"What cow?" Sakura demnaded.

"I have to go milk the cow." Naruto stated then ran for it into the rain.